Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RayginX

3,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:46 pm
Raygin stepped back."Alright, I will give you the one that you cant die and your wings are real. But you could be a demon." He said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:49 pm
User Image
A demon? Genevieve supposed it was possible for some select demons to live forever or at least live for a very long time.

Just out of simple curiosity she asked after he mentioned she could be a demon. "Before I told you, what did you think I was?" Was he some kind of demon slayer? Genevieve had seen a few of them in the hotel. "And why would me being a demon matter to you?"

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

RayginX

3,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:54 pm
"I thought.....you were a spirit. And I am curious with the supernatural." Raygin said looking away, blushing alittle from embarrassment. He crossed his arms and looked down at her long and hard.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:02 pm
User Image
"Oh..." That was all Genevieve said back to him. She could feel him staring down at her, like he was trying to decide just what she was and if she really was telling the truth or not.

Of course most people were curious about the supernatural. That was nothing too unusual. She heard a series of gun shots outside, which snapped her out of her thoughts.

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

MatCauthom
Vice Captain

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:10 pm
::Sensing the fight growing near Warren shut off his arcane vision and closed his eyes. He began to chant in an ancient tongue, one whos very beginning started specifically for the arcane arts. A small magic circle appeared around his feet, slowly growing in size. It pulsated with a dark light, one that seemed to absorb any actual light that touched it. The circle suddenly stopped growing once he felt it would be large enough. The size alone told people around him that this was going to be one hell of summon, and that a matter of control would be an issue. He had felt an unnatural soul burst, which was why he was making preparation now. He knew this new foe would be easy to defeat, for Warren truly had no soul. Or at least it was locked away on another plane of existence.::  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:12 pm
Raygin turned as three men with guns appeared. The opened fire at them and Raygin raised his arms and a slab of stone rose and defended him. He pushed the slab and the stone smashed into the men.  

RayginX

3,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:17 pm
User Image
"That's impressive." Genevieve said it to the man as she watched the stone collide with the men attacking. For a moment, she thought about maybe blocking up the door but decided not to.

She was already dizzy enough from the gun wounds and using her powers once earlier. It would probably be too hard to plug up the door without feeling even more dizzy. Nevertheless, she had enough sense to get out of the way of the gun bullets headed at her.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:26 pm
Some more men bust through the walls. Raygin grabbed Genevieve's hand and leapt out the window with her. He landed on the ground and started running with her behind him

ooc: lol to courtyard  

RayginX

3,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:30 pm
User Image
She was a little startled when he grabbed her hand but followed him. It was starting to get a little annoying and hard to relax with the gun shots anyway.

{exit to courtyard}  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:32 pm
-ryu jumped into the party hall just to find everyone gone. the place was in shambles- well at least there's no blood or anything i suppose that's a good sign -he then jumped out the window and raced to the courtyard to continue his patrol to make sure everyone was ok-

(to the courtyard)  

cyborgmartian88XD
Vice Captain

O.G. Autobiographer

3,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Autobiographer 200

MatCauthom
Vice Captain

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:06 am
::The circle Warren was standing in erupted into a pillar of black flame. The air in the surrounding area became thick with a miasma of malice and hatred. The flames began to spiral, rising quickly to the ceiling, twisting to create the form of a swamp dragon. The dragon curled around Warren who seemed unharmed by the flames and unphased by the dragon. He let out a roar, leaping to a spot right in front of him. It compiled, reforming itself into something entirely new. When the flames had dissipated all that stood in the circle was Warren and someone new. As he stood it was evident this person was around the height of 6’3’’. He wore obsidian black armor with ornate gold trimming. The gauntlets and boots resembled the clawed appendages of a dragon. The helm of this armor looked as though it might actually be the skull of a black dragon with lower jaw removed. His emerald eyes shone through the eye sockets of the skull helm. His mouth curved into a wicked smile as he quickly observed his situation. After only looking around for a little bit he spoke:: Excellent. You need not speak Warren, I know why I am here and why I have been brought back. I will help you since you brought me back just to do what I love most. Let’s have some fun shall we?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:26 am
::Warren gave a small smirk. While it was hard to maintain a control on his summon he was holding fine. In a sense he had given this man just what he had wanted, so there was no reason to get involved in a brawl:: Come friend Mortemus, let us depart for the bar. I am sure hell has been unforgiving when it comes to the ale.

((exit Warren and Mortemus for the bar))  

MatCauthom
Vice Captain

Newbie Hunter

Le Anime Hotel

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out