celebi

celebi opens her eyes and finds her self in her bed at home she get's up out of her bed and walks to the court to talk to father ''father? father'' celebi see's him talking with a boy wearing dark clothing with her brother rayquaza ''ugh another one? stare '' ''psst hey rayquaza'' rayquaza looks at her and goes walking to her without his father looking at him''hmm? what do you want?'' celebi looks at him ''dad's till trying is he?''
rayquaza nods''yup he's not stopping till you get married but i have an idea hav you heard of gijinka academy ?celebi got all wide eyed ''yeah i guess so why?'' rayquaza grabs her hand and takes her to the room wiht his computer '' here register and see if they accept you they probably will since your one of the legendaries anyway'' celebi got on the register part of the website ''okay i'm registering now
{3 weeks later} a mail comes in the kingdom a soilder goes to give it to celebi''here you go my princess'' celebi takes the letter ''thank you''she smiles and runs to her room and locks it ''okay lets see if they accepted me in''celebi opens the letter and the letter says'' to miss celebi
you have been accepted to the finest academy in the whole world GIJINKA ACADEMY we would apreciate it if you would come as soon as possilble
from the administrater of gijinka academy'' celebi got so happy she already had her stuuf packed zand left to gijinka academy