Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hey, I am new!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aiiley

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
Hey everyone. I am new to this site, And honestly i have no idea what i am doing. Everyones people are so pretty, As i find mine to be plain. If anyone has any tips, Can you please help!? Thank you!  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:10 am
Welcome!
Don't worry, as you post, play the games and take the quizzes, you will amass a lot of Gaia gold. Donating real money to the site helps too. wink  

Avzel

Goosies Moosies

Stone-cold Witch

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:25 am
Welcome to Gaia!

You can make your avatar look nicer by collecting/buying items for it to wear. You can get items in the Marketplace and Shops, as well as through events, and finally, the Cash Shop la Victoire (after buying Gaia Cash for real money).

You can also customize potential avatars using tektek.org. Select the Dream Avatar area and go to town! Keep in mind that a lot of items seem super expensive, too, but as you get more accustomed to the site, earning gold will seem easier. Some will always seem super expensive, though. >>. XD. Oh, and some items don't layer properly, so they may not equip quite the same on Gaia if you decide to buy them. But that doesn't happen all that often!

Hope this helps!  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff