yes
  no
  I don't care poll whore bwahahaha
  omg! no polls please! >=o
View Results

Therealpayne
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:18 pm
Hm, yea judges, time limits, i think that we could fit all our ideas together and have it almost perfect, they can sign upp for different levels if they feel their ready for it also as an added suggestion, and also anyone in the bar or here, are the only peeple posting  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:33 pm
We could always do like Final Fantasy Tactics/Advanced/A2 did and have judgemasters which could limit what was done. While the feature usually bit my team in the a** I always pulled through somehow  

MatCauthom
Vice Captain

Newbie Hunter

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:54 pm
sweatdrop i don't know about Final Fantasy Tactics/Advanced/A2 or the judgemasters so can you explain it a little more? xp

=_= before we decide to do anything though we should probably try and pm people to post though.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:06 pm
Basically it was a circulation of laws that forbid the use of certain things (usually in my case healing magic landing my White Mages in jail). The Judgemasters watched over the fight and threw up a red card when a law was broken that turned the fight, or a yellow card for a minor infraction. Either way they kept the peace.  

MatCauthom
Vice Captain

Newbie Hunter

Therealpayne
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:55 pm
cool, and yea i would always be getting red cards  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:25 am
okay ^-^ i actually made up some rules a little like that, like what techniques or weapons shouldn't be allowed:

The List I Made
~Grenades or other explosive devices – Now if you have something like a smoke bomb it’s okay. However, things that can blow up and kill people (you know what I mean) aren’t allowed.

~Instant Death Abilities – This means you can’t have anything that is capable of killing someone right away without giving them a chance to fight back. For example, any poisons or spells that can kill someone instantly.

~Negating effects – For obvious reasons I think. It doesn’t seem fair to me if you can simply negate any attack your opponent uses on you.

~Healing – To some extent you can use this. For healing, you are allowed to have it, but you can’t heal your entire body in one go unless it’s just a small scratch or scrape. In other words you have to take a large amount of time if you’re seriously hurt and can’t just heal a broken leg in only a few posts. Regenerating and other things like that count too.

~Teleportation (in any form) – This means any portals, shadow traveling, (etc.). It just seems extremely unfair to me if you can just simply disappear into thin air every time you get attacked and make yourself impossible to hit. Honestly, we want to see you people fight! Not watch one of you just stand back at a safe distance while you beat the crap out of your opponent.
*flying can also be included in this category; for flying, all I can say is just simply don’t stay in the air and out of attack range for the whole fight or you’ll risk losing*

once again these were just made for the rp i made so if you want to edit anything in it you can.

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

Therealpayne
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:53 am
It seems good to me  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:04 am
i'm pretty sure i didn't miss anything but if you want to add something or take away something that's okay.

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

MatCauthom
Vice Captain

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:35 pm
That takes out a lot of abilities though for some people. And the person who wrote that has never played counter strike obviously. Grenades NEVER kill people :XP. Obviously dont know the limitations of portals and shadowtraveling apparently.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:17 pm
-_- *cough cough* like i said, it was for an rp i made and i took this directly from that rp. they worked perfectly with that rp but if you want to edit them, which we probably should, you can.

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

Le Anime Hotel

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas