Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dawnali
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:28 pm
Story:

Long ago it was discovered that at the growing population of Earth the planet would run out of resources and crumble. Scientists of all kinds banded together to discover a solution to the problem and after many years they made 5 other planets sustainable for human life. Before they had a chance to celebrate this new finding an evil emerged from the Shadows themselves. These demons called themselves __________ and said that they came from the Underworld to take over. They reeked havoc on Earth until eventually all was destroyed. The only living creatures on the planet was an underground human rebellion made of many of the scientists. They built small shuttles from the rubble around them and in the early morning when the Demons were weakest they boarded the 6 shuttles, intending to fly to the different planets. Each contained a large portion of the population except the last, containing only a mother and a daughter who hadn’t fit in the other pods. They launched their shuttles and burst through the barrier the Demons had built, all but 1. The sixth shuttle was captured by the demons. As the others landed on the planet they found that each planet had a personality of it’s own, the planet itself choose a leader and bestowed upon them the powers of the planet, guaranteeing that their family would forever be protected by the planet. Earth, which by that time had become part of the Underworld did the same. It chose the daughter of the sixth shuttle. The mother died of an incurable sickness, leaving the Human girl alone in a world of demons with the power of an entire planet. The power rapidly increased her growth and within a year she was a 19 year old woman where she stopped aging completely. The other planets each chose an adult, making them known as a Priest or Priestess of their planet. As the girl grew she began to resent the others for leaving her and her mother alone in the Underworld, she grew to love the demons as her family and soon she began to attack the other planets. In a last stand against this evil the priest and priestess’ got together and bound their power together to make barriers completely resistant to the powers of the Underworld. It cost them their lives. The oldest of their families soon realized that they had been granted the power of their parent and they became the next Priest and Priestess’. Angered by the barriers the Priestess of the Underworld continued to attack the barriers and after hundreds of years they have become weakened. Children of the original Priest and Priestess’ must choose to either face this evil and risk the lives of their people, or choose to band together once again to renew the barriers.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:33 pm
Rules:

-No god modding

-You may have 2 characters and MUST be active

-No cybering although romance is encouraged, use good judgment

-I can add more rules if I want to

-Demons are bad, guardians are good. No "good" demons. If you want to be a NICE demon that's fine but you can't live anywhere but Underworld.

-Demons cannot visit the other planets, obviously the barriers would stop them.

-PM me the profiles with a ninja to make sure you read the rules.

-No, and I mean absolutely NO tinnnnyyyy print. No one can read it!!

-Have fun!!

Dawnali
Vice Captain

Dawnali
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:40 pm
Color Code, Powers, Pictures:

Mars-Fire
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Venus-LightUser Image
Neptune-WaterUser Image
Moon-TelepathyUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Underworld-ShadowUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:43 pm
Profile:

Gaia Username:
Name:
What you want to be (Priest/Priestess, Second in Command, Protector):
Abilities(Nothing that will make you stronger than a Priest/Priestess, No controlling Elements):
Appearence:
Where you want to reside(Which planet):
Bio:
Others:

Dawnali
Vice Captain

Dawnali
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:08 pm
Characters:

Moon- Priest or Priestess-
Gaia Username:Aekea
Name: Alina
What you want to be (Priest/Priestess, Second in Command, Protector): Preistess
Abilities(Nothing that will make you stronger than a Priest/Priestess, No controlling Elements):telepathy
Appearence: User Image
Where you want to reside(Which planet): Moon
Bio: Her father and mother had lived to an old age, but her father died saving the barriers. Her mother took care of her until she too, died, though of old age. She is very kind and has a sense of humor.
Others: She has am amulet around her neck that she beleives her mother gave her before they left
Guardian (4)-
Second in command-

Neptune- Priest or Priestess-
Gaia Username: fearless gemma
Name: Aurora Krausman
What you want to be (Priest/Priestess, Second in Command, Protector): Priestess of Neptune
Abilities (Nothing that will make you stronger than a Priest/Priestess, No controlling Elements): she can talk to animals.
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Where you want to reside (Which planet): Neptune
Bio: Her mother left her when she was only three and after many years her father had her committed to an insane asylum because she claimed that she could speak to animals (which is actually true). When she finally turned 18 and was released from the asylum she found out that here mother had left her to be the priestess of Neptune and now Aurora was the next in line.
Others: Aurora has watched every one she loves and cares for leave for the spirit world, so tries her hardest not to feel anything for anyone so she won't have to go through the pain of losing another loved one.
Guardian (4)-
Gaia Username: Jayce Elder
Name: Keith Izumi
What you want to be: Guardian
Abilities: Is able to freeze just about anything
Where you want to reside: Neptune
Bio: As a child, Keith's mother had often tried to drown him. The only time she had come close to being successful was when she took Keith to the beach and forced him under. Someone might have heard his cries, but it was late in the night and no one came to save him. As her son's struggles became weaker, she continued to force him under the water, until she spotted the mystic woman of the waters. Everyone knew the tale of the woman whom was forever doomed to the sea. She was half woman half fish, but she was known to murder young, beautiful woman in fits of jealous rage. Keith's mother instantly darted out of the water, leaving her son's body to sink towards the bottom. When Keith awoke, he found himself laying on the sand, staring up at the mystic woman. "It's okay now, your safe. Close your eyes and rest, someone will find you soon." The woman's voice was so strange, but so soothing. Keith did as he was told and slept. After that, he never saw that poor woman or his mother again, for he had taken refuge with an elderly couple whom he stays with til this day. But, how Keith came to be a guardian is another tale for another time. . . .
Others: Keith suffers from night terrors, but it's always about drowning, so he's not a big fan of water.
Second in command-

Mars- Priest or Priestess-
Gaia Username: Jayce Elder
Name: Damian Blaze
What you want to be: Preist
Abilities: Controls fire and the gases the flames produce.
Where you want to reside: Mars
Bio: Damian never spoke with his father whom tried to have a connection with his child, but Damian only shut him out. Through the years Damian became more isolated, and kept to himself. When his father passed away, Damian took on his responsibilities as leader, but he still seemed so distant to his people.
Others: Damian truly isn't a cold person, just secretly a mute, thus, he keeps a companion named Sparks, a fire fox with the ability to speak, with him at all times.
Guardian (4)-
Second in command-

Venus- Priest or Priestess-
Gaia Username: Dawnali
Name: Dawnali Stonesong
What you want to be: Priestess of Neptune
Abilities: Other than controlling Light she can heal those around her up to the point of death.
Appearence:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Where you want to reside(Which planet): Neptune
Bio: Dawnali does not remember her mother at all, she often spends time staring at the painting in the great hall of the castle, wondering what she was like. She spends the other 80% of her time in the infirmary healing her wounded soldiers. She is a leader of the people and knows every single person's name in her kingdom.
Others: Always second guesses her decisions, wishes she had been able to speak to her mother before she died.
Guardian (4)-
Second in command-

Underworld Priestess-
Gaia Username: Dawnali
Name: Roze Shadowfang
What you want to be: Priestess of Underworld
Abilities: Controls the shadows and can hypnotize all men and demons around her with her voice when she sings.
Appearence:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tarenthis:User Image
Where you want to reside: Underworld
Bio: Roze is happy that she was chosen as the Priestess of the underworld, yet at the same time she worries. She used to know the girls that now rule the other planets, she wants nothing but for the demons she resides with to have a nicer place to live. Although the other girls that she used to call friends defend their borders diligently, she hates them all now.
Others: She has a black dragon named Tarenthis that can control it's size.
(4)Demons (like a Guardian)-
Gaia Username: fearless gemma ninja
Name: Azazel (Az.el)
What you want to be (Priest/Priestess, Second in Command, Protector): Protector
Abilities (Nothing that will make you stronger than a Priest/Priestess, No controlling Elements): Can shape shift into a Griffin.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Where you want to reside(Which planet): Underworld
Bio: Before her family got onto a pod departing for another planet, Azazel was bitten by a Griffin and could now shape change at ease. Her parents considered her to be a monster so the left her on the Underworld to die. She became so angry and hurt that she hated the human race and became a Demon.
Others: She loves using her griffin form to fly enemies up into the clouds and them drop them to their deaths twisted
Second in Command-
Gaia Username: camomatt
Name: (character) Brian
What you want to be: Guardian
Abilities: Excellent sword fighting, good amount of energy, creates/controls chains (good for holding down opponents)
Where you want to reside(Which planet): Underworld
Others: He always stays at Roze side, knowing he needs to help keep her alive. He's a protector of her and an attacker of her enemies

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:26 pm
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Hey guys sorry but no one was taking the other priestess position and we needed one so now Roze has been upgraded to Priestess, Brian to second in command. wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

We still need a Neptune Priest/Priestess and then we should be able to start, roughly. It would be nice to have the Second in Commands all taken care off too. *HINT HINT GET MORE PEOPLE INTERESTED HINT HINT*

Dawnali
Vice Captain

Dawnali
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:20 pm
(( I re-wrote the story so it fits better, there are no longer any transporting medallions, meaning if you want to visit a different planet you have to take a ship with the permission of the priestess, that way the demons actually get a chance to reek some havoc.

OPEN!! ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:19 pm
~*~In an ordinary fairytale land, there’s a promise of a perfect happy end...~*~

Dawnali woke and pulled herself off the cot she had been sleeping on.
"Priestess Stonesong you really shouldn't be here." She heard one of her guards speak quietly.
She smiled and shook her head, "My place is with my people, even the injured ones. Where would we be without them?" She looked around at all of the injured soldiers and sighed, she had been up all night healing those that she could until she finally passed out from exhaustion.
"You should save your energy for the battles to come." They argued.
Dawnali simply shook her head, "I have plenty enough energy to tend to a few of my comrades." She spoke in a friendly tone though it left no room for them to argue any longer. She yawned slightly and left the infirmary to grab a bite to eat before her weekly outing to the surrounding towns.

~*~And I imagine heaven just sort of that, its better than nothing...~*~

Dawnali
Vice Captain

Dawnali
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:35 pm
xXx And I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand... xXx

Roze stood slowly from her place on her throne, anger sparking in her blood red eyes. She raise her hand and with it an orb the color of the pitch black night erupted and flew at the demon before her, wrapping itself around it's neck. "You should know better then to fail me." She growled, baring her fang like teeth. The demon raised it's arms in a pleading manner for a moment until Roze closed her hand and with it came the sickening crunch of bone. She sat down and waved her hand away, the orb flying back at her and leaving the limp body to fall to the ground. "Dinner time Tarnethis." Her tone changed to a more loving and soothing one as she spoke to the dragon resting behind her. It flicked it's tongue out and picked up the demon easily, in moments it was gone. As soon as she was sure she was alone she let her head fall into her hands and shook her head. "What am I supposed to do Tarenthis? The barriers are getting weaker but it has taken hundreds of years just for this. The others don't even seem scared of us because they know they have at least a hundred years left before they completely fall."
You are doing the best you can Shadowfang. The deep voice of the black dragon replied, raising it's head and nuzzling her cheek softly with his scaly muzzle.
Roze smiled slightly, a rare occasion lately. "Thank you Tarenthis... She sighed. All she wanted was for the demons of her world to be able to grow as peacefully as the human population on the other planets. Was that so wrong?

xXx When everythings made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am... xXx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:48 am

Aurora flicked her feet at an curious koi fish. She had just learned that Preistess Stonesong was have trouble with another Demon attack. She sighed as the Koi fish darted away from her. Sorry mistress Aurora, but I need to take care of my children. I'll be back later! The Koi fish called to her.

Children. Family. Two things she would never have. She waded out of the shallow pond water and squezzed the water out of clothes. She looked around. She really need to find Keith Izumi, her second in command; they needed to find out if they should put out more protection against inpending Demon attacks.

fearless gemma

fearless gemma

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:51 pm

The winds screached through her feathers as she dived head first out of the dark gray sky. she banked and her talons scraped along the castle roof Whoops, She thought as a few black shingles came off and shattered on the ground far below. I'll have to fix that later she sighed and headed off to land one of the balconys. not that it really matters if i fix it anyways. This place is already falling apart. Azazel shapechanged in mid air and rolled onto the hard floor of the balcony. Her long brown hair swung around her face as she stood up. she glanced down to see her knees bleeded for some small cuts. "I've really got to learn how to stick the landing," She turned towards the door and marched into that dark hole.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:40 pm
((cummon people, post! im sick of playing with myself!))  

fearless gemma

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:04 am
I shall continue to burn. . . .

Keith tossed and turned as he slept in the guards bunker with all the others whom protected the home of the priestess. He dreamed of being under the water's surface, being pulled down no matter how hard he tried to swim up, his lungs filled with water as everything stared to blur as he continued to struggle, using every bit of energy to swim, but it was of no use and sunk into the darkened water below. Keith sat up covered in a light blanket of sweat, beads of it just rolling down his forehead. His body trembled in fear of the dream which caused memories to flood his mind. His stomach churned over and over again, getting close to vomitting.

Damian stared into the burning flame as his companion Sparks spoke of recent news of attacks, but the Priest was not listening. "Are you okay? You seem abit troubled by something I'm unaware of." The fox said in a tone of worry. Damian shook his head and sighed.

. . . . Until I freeze.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:19 pm
((I'm still waiting for Dawn to post my intro. I don't really know how to enter this roleplay like I do with others))  

camomatt

Dapper Cultist

Role Plays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces