Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Omochii

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:09 pm
My sister does art at University.
I really like art too.

Dad didn't seem impressed at the prospect of having two artists in the family, nor did I want to be in competition with my sister, and as she put it, seeing as I could have picked anything else, I decided to do exactly that, and chose four pretty academic subjects to continue with, seeing as art was one of those things you could just do outside of studies and stuff.

But I got all bogged down in studies trying to do well, so I haven't had time to draw or paint or even copy and paste stuff onto paper - at least, rarely satisfactorily.

I don't really regret it, cus I still enjoy what I'm studying now, but I miss the time to just doodle and use my hands more and stuff. :3 But like steph, I guess I like eating too much to be a starving European artist. XD  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:27 am
[>{+:. Stephasaurus Rex .:+}<]

—(••÷[ ♥ ]÷••)—

@ Omo: xd I know how that feels... I mean, minus the hunger, I'd totally be into it! I love the gaunt, pale look, but I just can't seem to put the cannolis down.
My sister can draw too - she is an excellent draftsman, and she's got amazing technical ability... My mom wants her to think about engineering.

—(••÷[ ♥ ]÷••)—

[/>{+:. Stephasaurus Rex .:+}<]

The Dinosaur Next Door

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:23 pm
I almost joined the Navy and backed out at the last second. I gave up a solid career and stability and took that leap of uncertainty.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:11 am
Ummmm. I'd have to say the day I rode my first rollercoaster. Best. Decsion. EVER! biggrin  

GuillotineGirl

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces