Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:12 pm
User Image
"It may be convenient to measure people by relative status,

Hαяυħι Fυנιoυкα
User Image
Haruhi blushed ever so red. He couldn't believe that Tamaki would allow him so easily! Well, he did, but Haruhi never liked to ask people of anything. He cleared his throat and reclaimed his composure. "Oh, well, my neighbors are having a celebration for their kid son. I uh...," his words began to trail off. "I want to bake him a big cake filled with ingredients that are hard to buy." He put his hands in the air and stated, "N-not that I want to show off, but... he eats practically the same things I do. Sometimes I let him accompany me to the Marutomi Supermarket, and I notice him looking at the big cakes..." Haruhi's eyes shifted to the floor.

but it doesn't really tell you much about them."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:26 pm

"Haruhi," Tamaki started to say towards his beloved friend, "of course you can take the ingredients. However, I do have some conditions." Tamaki smirked as he watched over Haruhi. 'I wonder what Haruhi is thinking about. Tamaki thought as his smirk widened the slightest bit. "First, I require that you save each host club member a piece of whatever it is you create. Second, I would like to know the design of the dessert. I have been watching these baking programs recently and the bakers make these cakes that look simply marvelous. Americans are very much into them, one shaped like shoes and cards and other wonderful things. So, what sort of shape are you making?" Tamaki asked eagerly, eyes filling with excitement at the thought of a themed cake.

The King of Hosts
Crew

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:53 pm
User Image
"It may be convenient to measure people by relative status,

Hαяυħι Fυנιoυкα
User Image
Haruhi looked straight at Tamaki and said, "Just a regular circle." He blinked and realized Tamaki had wanted a more glorious answer, but Haruhi wasn't a liar. "I mean, I can make basic shapes just fine; I'm sure I could make a... shoe? But it may take several tries before I get it right, and I'd rather not waste all these ingredients. I think I'll make a chocolate cake with vanilla icing. He's a simple kid, but I might make some designs with all the different colored icing." He ran some ideas through his head. "Ah, maybe balloons on the sides, and swirls all around. Definitely need some candles." He looked back and turned red. "U-unless you think I should make something intricate?"

but it doesn't really tell you much about them."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas