Reply Fanfiction
Could The Truth Really Be Revealed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

toxic_cookie1000

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:47 pm
It was a stormy night. L sat eating a piece of cake as normal. It was so large it almost covered the whole plate, nothing big though. Just a paper plate.

"Soichiro," L said watching one of the TV screens.
"Yes, Ryuzaki."
"Have you noticed strange behavior by your son?"
"No, Sir."

L set down his cake on the coffee table and adjusted himself on his chair to get comfortable.

"Ever since we put another set of camera's in his roomhe seems to be talking to someone that isn't even there... Could it be an imaginary friend? Has your son been getting a little lonely, because we could have him stay here more often to feel more at home. If thats fine with you and him.
"Oh, I guess that fine. I'll just ca-"

Ring Ring

"I'll get it!"
"Hold on Matsuda."
"What is it, Ryuzaki?"
"Please, just let Mogi answer it."
"...Fine," Matsuda said with a sigh.

Mogi answered the phone.

"Hello?"
"Oh, hi Mogi."
"Light? Is that you?"
"Yes, its me."

"Hey, Light-kun is on the phone?! let me talk to him! Mogi-kun!" Matsuda said syuddenly without any warning of him ready to speak.
"Shut up Matsuda!"

Light hung up the phone as did Mogi

"Light-kun is coming here right now... Huh? Ryuzaki, what are you looking at?"
"Quiet Mogi."

L looked closer at the TV screen. Light was putting a notebook into his backpack that he takes with him everywhere. L had just barely seen what it said on the front but one glanse was enough for him to know what it said.

'Everyone, did you see that strange notebook he put into his bag?"
"Yes, Ryuzaki," they all said at once.
"It said Death Note on the cover. I had picked up the same notebook before but didn't know what it meant."

L thought to himself, that notebook is so peculier. I wonder if my theory of Light Yagami being Kira was coorect. And just maybe that notebook haves something to do with that.
Light arrived and walked threw the door. Ryuk was right behind him and chuckled.

"Hey, Light. I'd be careful if I were you.
Oh, thats right your not going to talk to me since your with the police and L. Huh?"
Ryuk walked over and looked at the TV screens. These TV's... They're just like the ones from before but in different locations. The cops were so sneaky this time so Light didn't even notice. This could be bad... I wonder.

Ryuk saw some of the Death Note hanging out of the bag. He ripped a little piece of paper out of it and put it on the coffe table next to L's cake.
L looked and noticed the paper. He picked it up and took his cake again and ate. He put observed the paper and then looked over at Light.

As L looked over at him he saw something large and fierce looking behind Light. L suddenly dropped his cake in fright.

"AHHHH!" L screamed as he saw the creature chuckle.
"Whats wrong L," Ryuk said.
"Wh-Wha-What are you?!"
"What am I? Heh heh. Im Ryuk, the shinigami."

"....L can see and hear you, Ryuk?" Light said frightened that he might be found out sooner than he had planned.
"Yep I thought I'd try something Light. And this is how it turned out. L can now see me since he touched the Death Note."
"What?"
"Huh, oh right I guess you're a little lost right now at the moment L. The Death Note allows you to kill people with only a name and a face. So since Light has this Light is Kira. Do you understand this L?"

"Ryuzaki,who are you talking to?" all of the police asked.
"Light...Yagami...Y-Yo-Your....Kira?!

Light froze. a sweat drop ran down his slik brown hair and down his cheek. He put his head down looking at his feet.
"I'm not Kira," Light said in a low voice. "I'm...Not...Kira!" Light shouted and he threw open the door and ran out of the room with Ryuk right behind him.
And L and all of the police sat in wonder.

Please don't spam or anything like that. I rushed on this and I'm sorry if I misspelled anything. I'm sure I did somewhere. So please nice comments and don't spam. You can spam a little but not anything that mean please. I don't really like it when people are mean.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:01 pm
this was a really good fanfic and i would love to read more of it.  

Akihana12

Iszumi

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:32 pm
Interesting job on this, though I might have made some mention of having Watari or Wedy take care to notice the pencil lead Light had in the door if he still had it at that point, as well as the Door handle as those were two of the measures Light had used to detect if anyone was in his room. But all in all interesting and I'd be curious to see how that changes the story in that context. As he hadn't met Misa, and he's had no time or chance to add the fake rule to the notebook nor no way to yet. He might just be caught.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:41 pm
Thanks for the comments and some of the good ideas. I'm still deciding on how to continue the story. And I'm getting the idea of putting it on FanFic too. So, yea. I might write the rest soon I guess I should say.  

toxic_cookie1000

TykiMikk_Tease_Pleasure

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:44 pm
iTink that was really good. iWould like to read more. But honestly, iDo not think that Light would be that careless. But still, other than that, it is really good. 4laugh  
Fanfiction

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games