Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hai ^^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_S t i c k i i i _

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:48 pm
Hello I'm Lexi :] I di not join because I am a noob. I may look like one though ^^ I was actually really rich untill...dun dun dun I got hacked. So now I am poor and back to a n00b again biggrin What a lovely story.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:49 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxToxic Moon says

hello and welcome to the guild. 3nodding

I'm sorry to hear about you getting hacked - I've had a couple of friends who had gotten hacked, so through their distress I can only imagine how you took getting hacked. neutral

anyway, I suggest you making a Quest Thread in the Item Quests sub-forum, and maybe participate in the contests/charities in the Donations & Charities sub-forum. Also, when major Events come around, a lot of contests can be found in our Event sub-forum.

if you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the Questions and Assistance sub-forum, or look for some guides in the Resources sub-forum.

I hope you luck in getting back to where you once were 3nodding , & hope you enjoy the guild.

iToxicMoon

_S t i c k i i i _

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:16 am
Thankies! I actually put up a quest forum today like you said so. biggrin I'm such an Idoit I forgot about doing a quest form XD. Anyway yeah it was a little shocking. I am trying to stay positive though! :] Thanks for the Welcome!  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:52 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxToxic Moon says

hehe, I am glad I was able to be of some assistance. blaugh

hope you get back on your feet. 3nodding

iToxicMoon

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items