Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply ~Art/ Library Room~
*_-_*---__Magic Castel__----__--_*- SasuNaru

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sweet_caandyy

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:10 pm
I finally decided that it would be a fairytale story!!! biggrin It took me forever to think of the plot and now, finally, here it is!
Enjoy!!
Story by me.
Editted by my dear loveable brother.
Characters: SasuNaru
Genre: Cute, shonen ai, fairytale

Chapters:
Chapter one: Enchanted

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prologue

Once upon a time, I think it was a Tuesday. In a faraway land where a beautiful crystal castel stands. Stained with marble white on every corner, looming over blanket of trees. This castel was where you get your powers from, summoning arts, healing arts, but never an art that would do physical harm. If you would want to learn arts that would harm others, you would have to go to the castel on the west side. You see, this land is divided up into the different arts. The not so evil arts resides in the middle, the healing arts (power people say God gave) is on the east and the west, is where the dark arts rest. No one knows why the land is divided up, many legends claim that this land was divided up because god made it that way. This is a tale where a young fox summoner begins his journey, to unrevial the mystery behind this land.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:33 pm
sounds mysterious! i cant wait till naru-chan appears!! keep up the good work!!! 3nodding  

sasunarugurlll

sweet_caandyy

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:01 pm
sasunarugurlll
sounds mysterious! i cant wait till naru-chan appears!! keep up the good work!!! 3nodding
thank u!! dun worry, Naru-chan will appear next chap.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 pm
Chapter one: Enchanted

Things that you should know 3nodding
*Italics means dreams

----------------------------------------------

A blob of blond hair boy could be seen in the distance plain. He was obviously tried, seeing as though he was lying down on the seemingly nothing ground but gray dirt. Slowly, the boy cracked open his eyes, then a swirl of blue, pink, green aura appeared, engulfing him then-

Eyes wide open, gasping for air Naruto shot up from his sleeping position on his bed. With seat dripping down left to right, it's not that he was scared of his dream. Just surprised. Because usually, this dream always happen to him, but he was never engulfed in an aura before.

Of course, the 16 year old Uzumaki Naruto wouldn't be scared of anything. After all, he is the decedent of a great high summoner. He kind of took after his father, with his bright yellow hair, spiky yet damped by his sweat, and the only feature he got from his mother, is his face. His innocent two blue orbs, and cute cheeks.

Whipping the sweat away, Naruto turned towards his window, which was beside his bed. Lifting the curtains which blocked his view, of his hometown, Konoha. Hence, is in the right side of this country. Sitting cross legged, he starred off into the distant beyond his stained glass windows. Stars above the village shined through the whole place, glistening and shimmering in the night sky. Although Naruto could not see the colours of the roofs, he knew this village well enough that the only colours for the roofs here are clear white and sky blue. Small round shaped houses on every street, no one in sight.

It's not the first night that Naruto could not sleep, this always happens when he's overly excited. Why, even one time when he was going to learn to do something new, he drank a whole bunch of Coahee. It's originally brown with a tint of red leaf, but is grounded up and brewed into a drink. Good for people to stay up late to do whatever they want to do. Yup, Naruto is pretty much a strange kid.

Naruto sighed and dropped his head to his arms, leaning on his window sill, he gently whispered, "I must not let every down.."

Soon he drifted off to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

..."NARUTO!!"

A loud voice echoed throughout the whole neighborhood waking everyone except for a certain blond boy. Who was still, in bed, sleeping. A knock came, another and another, very determined to wake this certain blond up. The knocking soon faded, following a slam and the door fell down. Leaving a man standing, with a ponytail tied up behind his head, with a scar across his face. His eyes were furious when he scanned the room landing on the blond who was still asleep. In an uncomfortable position.

"Naruto! Get up! And don't sleep like that! Come on, you're late!! You have to go to the alter!" The man screamed and scrambled all over the room, dressing up the blond, in very a colourful robe. A light pale yellow tied around Naruto's waist creating a small bow at behind, and orange at the top and bottom. With light cherry blossoms hovering all over his robe.

Naruto stirred, "Iruka... I'm..tired..." Rubbing his eyes, scrimping to get away from Iruka, who was now combing his hair. "No." Iruka said sternly. Naruto once again, replied with something not making much sense, "Neh...."

Even though it took a while, down the Konoha streets, loud footsteps echoed the whole village. Then a crash, signifying a door flying and they finally at the alter, with a refreshed Naruto beaming at everyone with his grin. 7 priest like figures stood around, left to right and in the middle, the entrance where only summoners can go in.

The priest like figures all looked at Iruka, Iruka returning a sheepish smile saying that he apologize for the wait. Naruto walked towards the entrance, passing the priests, up the grey stairway upon reaching the top, minutes from opening the giant door. Filled with brown, orange colours. A blue crystal stone stabbed at the top, the whole alter was also filled with just 3 or so colours.

Standing proudly at the top of the stairs Naruto smirked, "Watch me become a summoner!" he announced and finally open the door.

Blood red eyes unlocked from it's closed position.
"Hm."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TBC
like it? plzz give me feedbacks!!  

sweet_caandyy

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:55 pm
OMG! I LUV IT! NARU-chan sound soo kawaiii!!!! whee xp keep going!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:45 pm
sasunarufan4eva
OMG! I LUV IT! NARU-chan sound soo kawaiii!!!! whee xp keep going!!!!
loll tys!! i will!!  

sweet_caandyy

sweet_caandyy

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:47 pm
Chapter two: Summon Spirit

Things that you should know 3nodding
*Italics means dreams
Naruto's age is 16
Sasuke 17

----------------------------------------

It's coming soon don't worry! i just need to finish up some mistakes.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:27 pm
You spelled Castle wrong. I didn't understand the prologue..but it's good.  

DeficientLoser

klavierxapollo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:53 pm
It's very good so far. Just that the beginning is a tad bit confusing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Castle is spelled wrong.
And the prologue doesn't make sense, nice attempt.  

AraiHito
Crew

sweet_caandyy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:51 am
lolll XD XD XD i totaly forgot abot tis fic!!! srry!!!! i'm tring 2 remebr my ideas.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:16 pm
sweet_caandyy
lolll XD XD XD i totaly forgot abot tis fic!!! srry!!!! i'm tring 2 remebr my ideas.
aww tak ur time  

sasunarugurlll

~Art/ Library Room~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces