Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

counter
  +1
View Results

YagamiIsGod

Questionable Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:16 pm
Or even tokers, perhaps? Eh? Well, I get chastised for smoking and smoking, but ******** it. I'm more than old enough to make my own decisions. Who's with me?!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:25 pm
Please do not smoke near me. I am highly allergic to smoke. You are welcome to do it in your own space, as it is only your decision if it's not effecting other people.  

Tillisnut

Aged Survivor

23,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Voter 100

Sablara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:25 am
My Mum has been smoking for over 40 years. I refuse to stand near smokers or have them smoke in my home. I've even be known to cross the road to avoid walking in the smoke-trail of someone else.
Having said that, I have friends who are smokers and have no issues with their decisions. As Yagam said, adults can make their own decisions - and it's their money they're spending!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:36 pm
Admittedly, I do smoke on the occasion.
Usually when I'm drinking...
Something about drinking and smoking that just goes hand in hand..
But on the rare occasion that I do,
I prefer cigarillos.
Usually strawberry or cherry flavored...  

Mercenaryx2070

O.G. Noob

Sheboygan Milad

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:29 pm
I'm a pipe and cigar man, myself. It's your choice, man.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:06 pm
xp Amen to that. A lot of people look down on it and I have to watch myself when I visit my aunt (everyone in the house has some kind of allergy and I hate having to go outside--so I just say screw it until I go home). But when I'm at home, I smoke herbal cigs (i like the flavor) and legal buds and what not.

Of course my dad and other older members look down upon it even though they did it. rolleyes Meh...go figure.  

LadyGlamSlam

Inquisitive Romantic

33,025 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:24 pm
I don't smoke, but a very close friend of mine does. i don't badger him about it, because I don't see the point -he's not going to quit because I want him to, HE needs to want it!  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:04 pm
I agree with you there Doressa. We have to want to quit for us to actually quit. Most people can't see that, and they demonize us for it.  

YagamiIsGod

Questionable Millionaire

Ameliechan

9,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:22 pm
i don´t smoke, but my boyfriend does. i don´t kiss him rigth after he had a cigarett, but i don´t yell at him he should quit. i know it´s hard some friends tried to quit, but they are still smoking if someone offers them a cigarett.

i hate it if people smoke in closed rooms and very happy that they forbidden smoking at restaurants or bars last year.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:17 pm
Agreed Ameliechan! I don't mind smokers, as long as they do it outside.  

ebony etta

AQuAxXxScORP_62704

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:27 pm
Gosh.......i get bugged to death at home for smoking....I don't smoke much though only when PO'd like now!!! evil :::::not mad at anyone here just situation at home:::::::  
21+

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games