Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cobra Starship Guild

Back to Guilds

For all fans of Cobra Starship. FANGS UP! 

Tags: cobra, starship, gabe saporta, viva la cobra, fangs 

Reply ¡Viva La Cobra Guild!
Guild Clean Up & Other Things

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rice On Toast
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:23 pm
Hi guys your friendly whatever-peoples here.
Going to delete a couple of old threads so if you think that the guild looks kind of empty then have no fear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also I might be looking for one or two more crew members to help out since I'm at work almost all the time gonk and here's a couple of things I'm looking for.

1. Activity. Crew member must be active. It doesn't even matter if they post or not, as long as they visit the guild often. Maybe three or four times a week is okay with me.

2. Good judgement. Crew members are also responsible for accepting or rejecting applications and I'll let the chosen people(s) know the rules for that.

3. No abuse. Especially of crew member power. Also be nice to everyone. After all, you do share a similar interest in Cobra Starship :3

If you are interested and are serious please PM ME and me, PatrickStumpKoala, and xoxSprinklesxox will decide who will join us. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:35 pm
AAAND KOALA'S ADDING A POINT!

For the good judgment thingy... we have a little peeve about how people answer the last question. The last question states "Oh! Your ready for it?" and pretty much all of you in this guild replied "COME ON BRING IT~!" And that's good. But Ricey and I go through a LOT of applications with crazy answers. These answers obviously don't get it.. ahah. But we always let people re-apply.

That's our main little rule about applications.. if it doesn't say 'Come on bring it!' somewhere, reject it. =D If you wanna comment their profiles telling them they had the last question wrong and they can reapply, go for it. I do that with all of my applicants.

Haha.. that was pretty much the "rules for that" that Ricey mentioned.

Oh.. and make sure you PM Ricey about it. Hahah. Not me or Vane. Think of it as submitting a profile skeleton for a roleplay.  

PatrickStumpKoala
Crew

Rice On Toast
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:45 pm
But then again, sometimes I've let people slip through ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:03 pm
Rice On Toast
But then again, sometimes I've let people slip through ninja

But that's a VERY rare occurance. So if that's happened to you... Pat yourself on the back. : D  

PatrickStumpKoala
Crew

¡Viva La Cobra Guild!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces