Race Track Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:05 pm
User ImageUser ImageHe's doing it again! Go faster!

Alright! Geez...stop yelling so much. I'll just lie to him if he does find you. Like I said before, there's no way he can actually prove it to anyone else. I'll just deny it. Still, Katrina did wha Sayo told her to do and pressed the gas down more, the bike shooting ahead once again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:00 pm
Damion:*sppeeds up*
(thinking)if i cant detect wat it is i wanna win
*attempts ta contact(his worst skill)*
(contacting as best he can)wat............are.............u
*exhales and continues to speed up in his attempt to win, the race was nearing the end*  

Therealpayne
Crew

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:47 am
User ImageUser ImageKatrina heard a voice that sounded very distant. It didn't seem like Sayo's either.

Surprisingly Sayo didn't say anything about it. Maybe she was trying to stay quiet so he wouldn't think she was there? It was hard to tell. It wasn't like Katrina was any expert at mind-reading and such.

She heard the loud buzz of the motorcycle behind her get stronger as he sped up, getting closer to her. Why don't we just let him? I can still lie if he...

Or we can just avoid him all together for as long as we can. Lying will come second, okay? Now move it!

Katrina sped up once again. Her motorcycle sped across the finish line just before his did. AFter travelling a few more yards, it slowed to a stop. She grinned at him. "Well, that was fun!"

Sayo yelled at her.
Ah! Don't talk to him!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:18 am
Damion:*hears a voice that is not katrinas but its diatant an he cant understand it.
rematch, another time tho, i dont have much gas(thinking)maybe i could just ask her about it
*looks at her and his eyes change back from blue to orange*
(still thinking)i mite just try ta talk it out of her but still later...i wonder if it can hear me
*continues looking at her but doesnt search her*  

Therealpayne
Crew

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:10 am
User ImageUser ImageKatrina smiled broadly. "Sure!" She scratched her head. "That sucks if someone stole your gas." She paused, remembering how he had come back into the bar covered in blood. That means he had killed them right? "Didn't you get it back? It looked like you had really got pretty pissed at them."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:42 pm
Damion:um, yea, abnout that, i made him drink it...
*looks away for a second thinking about it*  

Therealpayne
Crew

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:05 pm
User ImageUser ImageMost people probably would have been horrified but Katrina laughed. "Really? I would've liked to see that."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:54 am
Damion:yea...
*looks around a bit, deciding wether to stay and keep talking or to say goodbye and leave*
Well, id better go find a gas station in town er out here, so, see ya later, maybe
*walks off to find a gas station*
OOC:that just means hes off ta ge gas im not gonna do that myself so im just gonna say were he'll be after that...west wing then after that he'll go somewere i havent decided yet  

Therealpayne
Crew

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:54 am
User ImageUser Image"Alright, bye!" Katrina got back on her motorcycle and sped away down the track. See? That wasn't so bad. There's no need to worry so much.

Maybe...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:53 pm
occ:i'm going somewhere  

bloodyflutist

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:40 am
User ImageUser ImageThe cycle skidded to a stop and Katrina hopped off it, removing her helmet. "Ah, that was fun!" She walked away.

{exit}  
Le Anime Hotel

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces