Managers Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valcazar
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:53 pm
Valcazar arrived to find his Lycan Vanguards still intact, waiting and guarding patiently. "you make talk you know, to pass the time." -they nodded and began communicating with one another. valcazar arrived feeling dizzy and fell back on his chair having himself a seat, while lowering the chair back to lean in his back more in a sleeping position. he had a little much than usual and was now just taking a break to rest before donig anything, he still had a job he would have to do in order to make some money no matter who he worked for. He fell into a deep sleep and was completely knocked out.

He arrives back takes to the stranger, and then the lycan bodyguards wearing armor took it from there, most of them giving glares and an intense vibe. But Val called them off, saying. "No, easy...easy..."-Val patted it's shoulder to calm it down. Val then opened the room and made sure his lycan were standing back in their positions as he said.- "Psstt, back to your places." -the lycan did a he commanded.- "Thank you." -he said, giving a sort of praise to them. he then conked out after closing the door behind him.-

-After a much thought and rest for a while and making arrangements with a party earlier with his laptop and phone contacting works of the hotel, he then heard a disturbance somewhere downstairs. his was at last sober and could not ignore what was going on downstairs. once again he left the manager's room this time bringing along his katana and desert eagle jsut in case. He closed and locked the door behind him and looked behind him before he went dwon the stairs to make sure the liycan bodyguards were doing their duty. indeed they were, very loyal. Valcazar left them heading downstairs.

( heading to The party, but to pass by however.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:46 pm
-Valcazar arrived at his office. He went on his laptop to check on his emails and received a very important one from his crimelord BOss Pweezy. VAl had no others but this family called BLOOD MONEY MAFIA took him in and aided him well. Vla never spoke to the gang leader directly but spoke to the 2nd incommand SOFIABELLA who was much easier to approach. PWEEZY had sent a mass mail to the gang about changed happening. PWEEZY wasn't please with most of the family members not hitting others and suggested that those he didn't speak to approach him. Val was one of them. He called pweezy by cellphone and heard the deep rough voice that spoke through the phone.- "SPEAK." -Val gritted his teeth, hating every bit of his authority and arrogance, as well as his power. VAl was simply jealous and yet angry he was working for a powerful figure he would love to take out one day, however the leader himself has been merciful, so VAl placed aside his pride to benefit himself and please the family.- "I cannot do hits like i used to sir, i have been given some extra responsibility, i don't mind if you demote me or whatever, i just letting you know now that i am still part of the family and will do hits, but just not as usual."

-THE crime lord was silent on the phone. Val gulped in fear of what he could be thinking in his head. PWEEZY THEN ANSWERED.- "THat is fine, i suggest you roll with BLOOD MONEY UNION, the TRAINING GANG, you may be of use over there." -Val responded.- "WILL do, thank you boss."- PWEEZY replied.- "JUST let MARs know you coming." -he then hung up without a goodbye. Val sat there and hung up his cellphone. He then looked at the people he was given to hit. a few corrupted businessmen who worked for differnet companies and were hidden in seperate places near VAl's suspicious spots on the whereabouts of blackstone. Coincidence? perhaps, yes something seemed fishy. Val continued to ponder on his next move.-  

Valcazar
Captain

Le Anime Hotel

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas