Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:36 pm
User Image
She stopped humming as Genevieve heard footsteps. She saw a girl walk into the courtyard looking pretty pissed. Genevieve's eyes followed her as she walked over to a tree and climbed it.

She turned away again and continued humming, only this time a little more softly to herself then before.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:42 pm
Mayumi turned upside down in the tree and hung off the branch by her legs. She looked down. ow, I could break my neck if I fell. I better be careful.  

Lyra Shay James

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:15 pm
User Image
David walked into the courtyard. "Mayumi?" He called her name, looking for where ever she might be. He finally spotted her hanging upside down in a tree. He ran up to her. "There you are. What happened?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:23 pm
Mayumi's focus broke. she fell out of the tree. "Holy Shiz!" she screamed.  

Lyra Shay James

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:06 am
User Image
Her falling caught him a little by surprise. David quickly reached out his arms and caught her though he stumbled forward a little as he did. He looked back up at the tree as he set her down. "And I think I have bad luck." He scratched his head. "You tend to fall out of trees a lot."

((O.O jin's profile hasn't been accepted yet?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:42 am
"My concentration seems to be getting broken alot. I keep getting the feeling that some thing eally bad is comeing in our direction, I don't know what though." Mayumi explaned as she held on to David.  

Lyra Shay James

cyborgmartian88XD
Vice Captain

O.G. Autobiographer

3,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:23 pm
-ryu woke up in the court yard- oh dear i must've dozed off after all that fighting haha wow -ryu yawns then removes his armor- guess i'll head back to my room haha silly me -he jumps back to the main wing-

(continued in main wing)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:08 am
User Image
"That's weird..." David looked around the courtyard as someone else walked out of it. "I wonder what's causing it?"  

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

Lyra Shay James

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:14 am
Mayumi stood up. "I don't like the feeling I'm getting cuase of it." she said. She looked at the hotel. "What ever it is, It's here now." She whispered.

((Jin's been accepted))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:32 pm
User Image
It was possible that she had some psychic energy, or at least a somewhat good sixth sense if she could feel things like that. Of course David couldn't feel anything like that. Did she say something that would mean trouble for them? "Here right now? Can you tell what it is? Or at least guess?"  

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

Lyra Shay James

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:50 pm
"No..." Mayumi said rubbing her tempels. "Lets go back to the bar."

((exit to the BAR!!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:38 am
User Image
"Okay..." David followed her back to the bar.  

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:02 pm
User Image
Genevieve finally stood up, starting to feel thirsty. Perhaps that bar from before? She walked inside.

{exit to the bar}  
Le Anime Hotel

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces