Welcome to Gaia! ::

Otaku Tomodachi

Back to Guilds

A great place where friends can stay in touch, share things, play games and spend time with each other. 

Tags: Friends, Chat, Happy, Hangout, Game 

Reply Otaku Tomodachi
Otaku RP!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shalunya
Captain

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:35 pm
I felt the second explosion and before I could wonder what was going on I was being yanked somewhere by someone. After we got onto the ship I was able to determine that it was Kitti under all that dust and dirt who had grabbed me by the sleeve. I set about trying to get the dirt and dust out of my eyes and mouth; I could actually taste the distrust of the townspeople against her Ladyship. Revolution was a wicked but sometimes necessary ploy to level society owned by a corrupt government.

I looked around to discover that Simon was not on the ship with us. I could only hope that he was ok and making his way towards us. Part of me thought this is our chance to get away from both of our Federal companions but part of me found comfort in having a piece of home with us during this crazy expedition. But Kitti was right we couldn't leave Rayne and my heart couldn't leave Simon.

Just then Simon appeared as if from nowhere. "We have to find Rayne and get out of here."

"Let's go..... I can't let you do this alone." I said back to Simon.

"Rai we'll meet you outside of town near Eopie Point?" I asked. He nodded in response.

"Kitti, you or Kyler coming?" I asked pointedly. "We need to leave NOW!" I barked as another explosion shook the ship violently.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:07 pm
Ky headed out to look for Rayne with Shay and Simon. I hugged him tight, not wanting to let him go. Rai wrestleed with the ship, getting it off the ground and managing to steer it through one of the holes in the roof.

I watched from one of the ports as we flew above Mos Eisley. There was fighting everywhere. Bodies lay on the ground in the streets, being trampled as the heavy fire continued. I saw blaster bolts flying every which way and hoped for the safety of my friends and my brother who were down in that mess.

Rai set the ship down behind a rocky outcrop and we waited for the others to return.  

Kitti Meere
Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

SirArokie
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:06 am
"We must leave her behind." My voice suddenly came from behind Rai. "She is hiding her location from me but I can sense she is in a safe place. We need to get the others and head for Anchorhead. Once there we can weaken the darkness that has taken this planet over once again."

I made my way to a window and looked around. "You son of a gun." I whispered under my breath. I could see an old friend on the outskirts of town taking down one after another of her highness's soldiers.

"As for the others they are in good hands but we need to move quickly. Rai get us to Eopie Point quickly."

I feared that I was useless at the moment for if I were to do anything I would cease to be able to mask my presence and her highness would surely know I was here. I clinched my fist waiting for my moment to let loose.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:35 pm
Simon, Kyler and I quickly exited the ship. Once outside I said, "Lets start at the cantina." Both quickly nodded in agreement.

We sprinted down the street, trying to ignore the chaos and mayhem. As we turned the corner, the sight brought us to a dead stop. There was now a huge crater where the cantina and the neighboring building used to stand. As we stood there in disbelief, praying that Rayne had not been inside, I overheard bits of a conversation regarding a gathering place for the revolutionists. Without delay, I barged into their conversation, quickly apologized for my rudeness and explained our predicament. After eying me over, they told me that there was a secret basement in the town library, the revolutionists had been using it for years.

Kyler said, "I'm familiar with it , I'll lead the way."

We took off running in some indiscriminate direction for me. But Kyler certainly knew exactly where he was headed. We slowed before we reached the library which was luckily untouched. We tried to look nonchalant as we approached and entered the library. At the very very back of one section there was a small alcove which seemed untouched for thousands of years.

I thought to myself, "What could we possibly be doing in this dusty unused corner of the library." Everything had become so computerized that no on e would actually take the time to sit and read a book these days. Let alone these ones which looked so unloved and lonely. And it seemed that we were at a complete dead end. The back of the library that seemingly no one ever visits couldn't possibly hold any promise on our quest. But it held the not only promise but secrets beyond belief.

While I was wondering what on Earth, er Tatooine, could we be doing back here, Kyler mystically made a shelf shift slightly allowing just enough room for us to slide through. As we were side stepping several yards, it became apparent that larger or claustrophobic individuals need not apply to help the revolution. After 20 yards or so of the side step shuffle, suddenly we were at the top of a spiral case leading down. It was cool and musty but I knew we had to continue on. We followed each other down the stairs, it must have been more than four stories down. Once at the bottom of the stairs there were three doors. Not knowing which way to turn or even which direction I was facing, I merely followed Kyler like a sheep would follow his shepherd. Kyler opened the door and an entire world came to life.

I stood there for a second amazed at the technology and the sheer size of the operation before me. There was a bank of screens ahead monitoring the activity all over the city. There was a maze of computer and computer geniuses working feverishly to aide the revolution and put a stop to her Ladyship. A very important looking man breezed by me and I caught his shirt sleeve.

"Excuse me, we are looking for our friend, we haven't heard from her and we are hoping you can help us." I said almost frantic at the thought of not finding Rayne.

The gentlemen took my hand in his own and said, "We have a search to locate detachment working in the corner. If your friend has made any noise in this city, they would know where she is at."

I looked into his kind, gentle eyes and thanked him for his help. As I made my way over to the search detachment I was still amazed at magnitude of the operation. There was quite a bit of activity and buzzing in this corner, but I managed to catch the attention of one of the revolutionists. I explained that we were looking for Rayne, and who we were and why were on Tattooine.

He went over to an unoccupied computer searched for several minutes and then shook his head. The look on his face told the tale of bewilderment. "We have no record of your friend."

I asked if it was worth our time and effort to search the city. He explained that if they hadn't heard anything then she hasn't been heard from. I then asked for the quickest way out of this underground maze and to Eeopie Point. He advised me a a set of tunnels that would deposit us into a wooded area within five miles of Eeopie Point. We headed out in the direction he pointed and took off at full speed.

After what felt like an eternity we emerged in a heavily wooded area. From there we looked for the markers, as instructed. And quickly enough we came to a clearing where we could see the ship hovering in the distance. We sprinted full speed toward the ship and arrived breathless and exhausted.

As we came aboard and caught our breath we explained that we had no luck in our search for Rayne.  

shalunya
Captain

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

SirArokie
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:13 pm
"The reason you couldn't find Rayne is because she is no longer here. I am unable to locate her but I can sense that she is in no danger." I quickly made my way up to the front.

"Time to get to anchorhead." I said aloud on my way to the cockpit. "Do you have any spare blasters laying around the ship? I'm afraid that if I use my lightsabers the trip will only get much worse."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:18 pm
Rai fiddled with the controls. As red lights blinked on and off, he called absently, "Lift up the second floor panel in the main hallway. There should be a bunch there. Spare power cells are in the left hallway, fourth wall panel."

I blinked. "Is this a smuggling ship?"

Rai grinned sardonically. "Kitti, what exactly do people do other than run moisture farms and race? Yes, it's a smuggling ship. You do whst you have to to survive on this planet."  

Kitti Meere
Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

SirArokie
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:34 am
I walked back into the hall and opened the indicated panel. Sure enough there a multitude of pistols and rifles there. Buried in the corner a purple light caught my eye. I reached for it cautiously. "Well Well.....what do we have here?" I thought to myself.

What I held in my hand was a Type-51 Carbine. Number one weapon of the Covenant infantry. I didn't expect to see this kind of weapon on this side of the universe.

"Where did you acquire this carbine from? This is one of the rarest technologies in this side of the universe." I turned the gun over in my hands carefully checking to see that everything was still in good shape.

The Type-51 Carbine was one of if not the deadliest weapons the Covenant had to offer. It was light weight, powerful, and had excellent accuracy. A well trained team of five wielding these could wipe out an army more then 100 times there size. And if a Spartan ever got a hold of one they were a one man army. I opened up panel with the ammo and searched for some ammo for it. "Hey Rai you got any ammo for this Carbine?"  
Otaku Tomodachi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff