Welcome to Gaia! ::

What the Frig? - A Ghost Hunters Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Ghost Hunters, Ghost Hunters International, Paranormal, Ghost Hunting, Supernatural 

Reply What the Frig? - A Ghost Hunters Guild.
So, WTF, what scares you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What scares you most?
  Old/Haunted/Dirty Hospitals
  Power Tools
  Nooses/Hanging
  Dark Sancutaries (Seriously.)
  Insane Asylums/Sanitariums
  Crematoriums/Burning People In General
View Results

peacegal45

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:06 am
hmm A LOT of things scare/have scared me. but then i get over them. like fake haunted houses. redface i went into one when i was younger and i came out shaking. literaly. but then, the next year, they were hilarious. so ya, im over that fear. i am kinda scared of the dark. just because biggrin and i dont like heights or spiders. those freak me out. but i am NOT afraid of ghosts anymore. unless they are demented and evil like demons  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:03 pm
1. being buried alive
2. serial killers
3. rapist
4. my family hating me
5. my friends not being my real friends
6. dying young
7. not getting married
8. not being able to have children
and many others but i have a friends who is so afraid of spiders that she cant look at pics of them!  

Love_Shelbert

JinkieArt

Shy Strawberry

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:16 pm
hmm lets see...

1. dying (in general)
2. deep, dark, and murky water (i have a fear of drowning)
3. sharks (for above reason...and being eaten alive)
4. dolls (they just creep me out)
5. open doors (as in when people leave doors open in the house and you are alone. My mind likes to play tricks on me)
6. my all time worst fear is clowns, any type of clown is just creepy to me...*shivers*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:20 pm
Old abandoned hospitals and schools and dark water scares the hell outta me. I just don't like em lol  

Piklism

kathyrocks92

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:45 pm
I'm scared of haunted houses, but only when they have someone chasing you with a chainsaw in a graveyard....other than that they are fun =]
I am terrified of the dark, bees, and jellyfish.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:41 am
I'm terrified of small spiders. The kind that can hide in your shoe without you even considering the possibility of them. Black widows and brown recluse are two of my worst. The sight of spider egg sacks sends me into a screaming fit. And I shake. Small spiders scare the hell out of me.

I've had experience with D.I.D (Dissociative Identity Disorder) so people with multiple personalities worry me a little. When it's really bad at least. If I can't tell who I'm talking to, I freak.

My garage terrifies me when I go into it alone. It's right up against my bedroom, and the attic stretches out over my room. I hear things in both places moving around after everyone in the house is asleep, so, yeah...

Oh! And drowning or being burned alive. Both ideas of suffering like that before death makes me really sad and scared.

Midnitergrl

6,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:51 am
1- Heights

2- House full of creepy dolls

3- Hearing something when I'm alone in the dark.

4- Snakes

5- Clowns

I'm a nervous guy since birth, just walk up to me and scream and you'll scare me >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:50 pm
1. Spiders
2. Things that hide in the dark
3. Losing my friends/ Being alone
4. Clowns
5. Creepy dolls  

iRamenninja

paranormom20

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:32 am
well when its completely quiet and then something loud happens lol. it startles me. or when someone screams and im like WHAT WHAT WHAT IS IT OMG SHUT UP!!!!...  
What the Frig? - A Ghost Hunters Guild.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff