Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Riddles

Back to Guilds

Put Your Mind To The Test - Join us on a mad-cap romp thru the seven seas in search of the ultimate riddle(and advenchar! - V.C. Austin) 

Tags: Riddles, puzzles, role-playing, pirates, riddle 

Reply Riddle Lounge
Introduce yourselves.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alt0strata

7,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:42 am
Hi! I'm Pervertica Wright (You can just call me Pervy if you like ;D) and I like to write. I like riddles. I'm not much of a solver, but from time to time I'll come up with one, and I enjoy reading them.
That's about it. mad  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:53 pm
Ahoy, Pervy, glad to have ye aboard... right now I'm in the middle of a guild wide clean up, but once I'm done I'll be posting more riddles up for everyone to share. In the mean time if you have one to share, please do. Also if you wish to explore out archives to see what's there, please feel free to do so.  

Lyssan
Captain

Neos Rivetter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:38 pm
(How's this for an intro?)

A large bird not native to this reality flew above the ocean blue, neon-green eyes with a darker shade of green where irises should be scanning the waters for anything interesting. Finding a ship in the middle of its voyage, the brown and tan bird with a crest of long yellow, red and black feathers allowed its eyes to glow bright, seeing the energies of the ship's crew. Among the faint collective glow that emerge from the sea life, the avian spotted incredibly-bright lights as well as a moving spot that seems to suck in any light around it.

"Pid, pidge?" Swooping down from the skies and perching on the highest mast, a bluish glow surrounded and hid the creature from view as its outline shifted. First it became smaller and more blob-like before shifting into a larger, more human shape.

The glow faded and disappeared, leaving behind a young man in his early 20s with bluish, spiky hair under his yellow-trimmed, black hat and a black shirt underneath his purple suede jacket. Jumping down and landing on the yellow shoes that covered his feet and were partially covered by his purple pants, the human stood back up and looked around with the same unusual green eyes as the large avian he had once been.

"Looks like I may have some fun with this ship."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(The in-a-nutshell section for the character)

Name: Neos Rivetter
Species: Ditto
Home reality: Pokemon reality
Favored forms: Pidgeot, Armagnis (will post picture of soon), human
Fixed trait: Neon-green eyes with a darker shade of green where irises should be
Favored Activities: Helping others when possible, performing in general

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(The behind-the-avatar section)

Name: Tesability (Tes for short, anything else gets the brick)
Favored Activities: Helping others when possible, roleplaying, writing stories, solving riddles (I iz a sucka for puzzeels...), finding creative ways to counter a godmod without actually godmodding herself (God help you if you actually GIVE me permission to godmod, then I really put on a show.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:41 pm
I be Adrian! I suck at solving riddles, making riddles, and also telling riddles. I think the ones about rivers are the easiest and I like long walks on the beach. Also I've never killed a man. I'm going to go struggle with solving these riddles now. stressed  

AdiMadhouse

Foe

Riddle Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas