Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweet Amber

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:16 pm
what is your fave type of pony and/or your fave type of pony?

i LOVE the sparkle ponies. 3nodding the g1 sparkles are my fave all time set.... but i think all the different sparkle ponies are nice. i really like the dream beauty sparkle ponies. heart the g3 sparkles are cute, but they're no g1s. cool  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:42 am
Flutter Ponies and the Wingers are my favorite type of ponies. I have to admit that the First Tooths are one of my favorite sets as well.  

ranchlamb

Interesting Seeker

18,325 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

2000Man

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:33 pm
The boys! Failing that, the so softs. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:58 pm
I dont really have a favorite persay, but if I had to pick one set, then I'd pick the TAF babies heart  

ChibiSkittles
Captain

Lonely Lover

8,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

[.Wicked Wonderland.]

Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:43 pm
I think my favorite set is the Twinkle Eye ponies but I love the Candy Cane and Sundae Best ponies too.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:06 pm
My favorite sets are tied for first. Classic First Gen Original Ponies: aka blossom, cotton candy, clover etc. I also like the fuzzy ponies from G1.  

NichiTsukinoko

NichiTsukinoko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:25 am
I think they were called flat footed ponies. When I was a kid though my favorite was the Unicorn/Pegasus series.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:36 am
That's the collector's pose. They were first released with flat feet and then with concave feet. 3nodding

Is it just those ponies or do you like the pose itself? Lemon Drop, Little Tot, the birthflower ponies and Peachy were also in that pose.

& the fuzzy ones are called So Soft ponies.  

[.Wicked Wonderland.]

Vampire

NichiTsukinoko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:07 am
I specifically like that pose but also those ponies. I would have to check to see who fell into that catagory but I don't think I have a birthflower pony, peachy, lemon drop or Little tot. I did have cotton candy, blossom, etc. Not any more. My little sister was born in 84 and she killed some of my ponies sad I'm trying to forgive her for that....

So Soft. I do seem to remember them being called that. In my neighborhood I think everyone just started calling them Fuzzy Ponies. I don't remember anyone ever actually calling them So Soft. Mind you this was 20 years ago.

Speeking of So Soft, I need a new So Soft Lofty. My little sister left her down one day about 10 years ago and our dog billy started chewing on her ear. I cought him before he could do more than take her right ear but she is damaged now... And I loved her so much!!! She is I think my favorite So Soft Pony.  
The generalness of it all

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games