Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply 21+
What do you folks say we do Willy Wonka proud?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Headhunter
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:33 pm
...and talk about candy, yeah?

I don't eat much candy, just because I'm not much of an impulse buyer so I tend to ignore it at the store aisles but every year around Easter and Halloween I tend to consume months worth of the stuff including:

-Snickers
-3 Musketeers
-M&M's
-Nerds
-Sweet Tarts
-The little candy necklace pieces
-Peppermint Patties
-GUMMY CANDY
-Marshmallow Peeps and/or rabbits
-The Kit Kat bar
-and so many more

What about you good people? Whose sweet and sugary call can you not resist?

FUN FACT: Headhunter has never actually seen Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:39 pm
3nodding REESES PEANUT BUTTER CUPS, BABY! blaugh

User Image

Okay now that, we've established my favorite candy of all time let me just say that I am trying ever so hard to wean myself away from candy as a whole because it is soooo hard to keep my blood sugar under control when I see muchless want to have or eat all that chocolatey goodness!

I also tend to like anything with peanut butter in it period. I just love peanut butter I guess. 3nodding

I also have never seen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory; I saw Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, though.  

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

Dafthank

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:41 pm
Gummy worms for the win! ((No jokes, antonia...)

Seriously though, it's weird. I like gummy worms better than gummy bears, but they're essentially the same thing with a different shape, right?

Oh, and I'd take out a crippled girl scout with a sniper rifle for a box of cordial cherries.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:45 pm
Of course, cordial cherries! How could I forget 'em!? My mom and I always used to buy one box for each other when Christmas shopping and claim that we "had no idea" that the other person bought them for the other, when in actuality we were shopping together and supposed to be shopping for Daddy and Steven. xd rolleyes Crazy I know, but it's soo true and was soo fun! 3nodding I miss those days. emo  

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

Dafthank

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:59 pm
Bakura Amane
Of course, cordial cherries! How could I forget 'em!? My mom and I always used to buy one box for each other when Christmas shopping and claim that we "had no idea" that the other person bought them for the other, when in actuality we were shopping together and supposed to be shopping for Daddy and Steven. xd rolleyes Crazy I know, but it's soo true and was soo fun! 3nodding I miss those days. emo

I always loved them, but we only had them around the holidays. I remember one specific time I got sick off of them for two reasons:

1. I accidentally ate the ones that have alcohol in the center.
2. I had 53 of them.

They're definitely a fave for the taste, but add the fact that they add nostalgia and memories of great holidays, and it's a definite winner.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:29 am
there are special chocolate eggs with strawberry cream inside, just for easter time, cannot get ernaugh of it.
we have a special ckocolat here called "Kinder", just yammy , my brother can eat about 3 bars of it in one hour. i´m not much better...  

Ameliechan

9,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Partygoer 500
21+

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items