Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Pony Collectors of Gaia

Back to Guilds

MLP Collectors Haven 

Tags: Pony, My Little Pony 

Reply The generalness of it all
MLP Collectors of Gaia Unite! (who are you?!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChibiSkittles
Captain

Lonely Lover

8,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:01 pm
ninja more to come when I am more awake xD

I should turn this into an Intro thread xD

Hi, I am ChibiSkittles. I'm an avid pony collector. Been collecting for most of my life. Hard core collecting for about 5 years now. Yes. I am the same ChibiSkittles on PonyIsland and the MLP Arena heart

I bite wink  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:07 pm
So are we gonna have a spiffy FAQ area and spiffy updates like the arena? :O

And I'm suppi from the Arena and TP. (I never post on the TP. X3)

Uh... I've been collecting slowly. Mostly basing my collection off of thrift store finds and luck. Once in a blue moon I'll actually buy a pony off of e-bay or the arena to keep for my collection but all of my really rare ponies (minus Icey, he was a gift) where found at thrift stores! :3  

Shimo Hime

Girl-Crazy Hunter

8,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

2000Man

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:20 pm
I am a 2000Man! My wife is mad crazy. I mean, mad crazy about collecting ponies. She has a bedroom just for mlps, although recently He-man has been invading. The one pony I consider mine is Tex. He sits on a high single shelf and is the protector of the mlp room.

I do, however, collect other 80's toys. MOTU, transformers, GI Joe and others. I do like Star Wars and Star Trek too.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:32 pm
Hey I'm Ranchlamb. I go by ranchlamb everywhere.
I've been collecting since2003, at the moment I mainly collect customs  

ranchlamb

Interesting Seeker

18,325 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

Lise

Eloquent Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:03 pm
I'm Lise, known on MLP Arena as TaraGeneric.

I've been collecting ponies for serious since 2003ish, but I have all of my childhood G1s. HIGH FIVE.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:26 am
Hi i'm Joanne.
Pony addict since '83.
I collect a wide range of '80s toys but ponies are my main love.  

Joanne Sheila

Stubborn Veteran

30,990 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

KryzEnge

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:36 am
Hello. I'm Kryz.

I'm actually a G3 collector. I've only recently got into them though.
The only old pony I have is Caramel Crunch.

Apart from that... *points at plushie flooded room*. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:29 pm
hi. i'm sweetamber on in the arena and here (duh ;D ). i LOVE to talk and i LOVE to collect mlps. i have a whole bed room (minus the bed ) for the ponies. aside from one chair and some rugs, the only other furniture in the room are tables, shelves, cabinets, a toy chest (for the plushie mlps) and some bookshelves filled with ponies. i mostly collect g1s. they are my super fave ponies. i collect g3s because they are cute as well. i have the lowly g2 american mlps in 2 fakie pony carrying cases in the back of the top shelf in the closet of the pony room (i don't really like the g2s if you couldn't tell ninja ). one of these days i'll get organized and take tons of pics of the pony room and count up everyone for an official tail count. i collected the g1s when i was little, but i never had that many until i was older. as a kid i probably had about 5 ponies? out of those, i only have 2 surviving ponies from the late 80s- little flitter summer wing pony & wavedancer baby color change sea pony. i don't know what all happend to my early ponies (but i do remember both glory and bowtie were tailless last i had them and wave runner had her face eaten off by the dog. D: ). i started to seriously attempt collecting them some time in the mid to late 90s.

if you know me from real life or talk to me regularly online, you're mostlikely sick to death hearing me go on about my brand new (well, it was finished in in early jan. so it's not totally newish anymore >.> ) tattoo.... i've been wanting a tattoo for a long time and i wanted it to be something that was really special to me even if other people or family members wouldn't "get it". for my 29th b-day i decided to go get one. i was going to get a tat of starhopper- my fave. pony.... but then decided to get the tattoo of the entire g1 sparkle pony set. from my elbow to my wrist, i have a semi duplicate of all the sparkle ponies on their backcard.... minus the stupid duck that was by the sign post (why was he there anyways?? confused ) and the sky. i totally adore it because it really represents a big part of... well, me . heart i'm so pale, the colors really shine and really distract / grab peoples attention. i got it on my lower arm because i'm proud to be a mlp collector and didn't want to have it somewhere i would never see it, but i never imagined how many people would make comments about it. (semi- downside/awkward moment.... no matter where you go, or what you're doing- walking down the street, eating out, going to a comic book convention, etc. - people will remember you. always. and ask to take pictures which is kind of... weird. sweatdrop ).  

Sweet Amber

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200

[.Wicked Wonderland.]

Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:05 pm
Hi Hi
I'm Amy but I usually go by the username WickedWonderland. I'm 18 and I live in Florida.

I'm a member of the MLP Arena, MLP Trading Post, MLP Collectors, & Ponydex.

I loved the show when I was little but I never knew about the toys until much later. I started collecting G3s in 2004 and was finally able to start collecting G1s in December of 2007. Right now my herd count is about 200 G1s, 5 G2s, and 500 G3s. I pretty much live in thrift stores. I go to one or two almost daily and four on Saturdays. They have been very good to me. lol.

My faves...

Generation: G1
Set: Twinkle Eyes (Year 4)
Pony (toy): Nightglider... Gingerbread... Mint Dreams... Pink Dreams... Li'l Sweetcake... Okay! Okay! I'll stop. >__>;
Pony (tv): Sweet Stuff
Episode: Sweet Stuff and the Treasure Hunt (but The Glass Princess was my childhood fave.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:10 pm
My Name is Nichi. I have almost all of the my little ponies I grew up with plus some of the ones I bought off the neighbors from their garage sales. I live in Portland, Oregon.  

NichiTsukinoko

The generalness of it all

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff