the world has yet to see the truth

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rogue Angelus
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:07 pm
role play for the guild leaders (no one else may enter unless alister, Rogue or ivy angel say so)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:08 pm
Name: Kraven (Alister_Kingof_begessus)

Birthplace: Hell

Weapon: Leviathan (a sword fused with a demon prisoner that must live out his existence helping Kraven.)

Special Ability: Can control fire and can teleport his body wherever he wants.

Attitude: Kraven is a very serious person who has never had any human interaction or any other humanly experiences. He only goes to earth to complete his assignmentsand get his money.(he loves money.)

Story: Kraven is the last surviving pureblood bounty hunter of the demonic Ikaru family. He has been given the assignment to aprehend a rogue angel that was kicked out of heaven and has been causing trouble on earth.  

Rogue Angelus
Vice Captain

Rogue Angelus
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:10 pm
Name: Ivory ( ivyangel)

Birthplace: Heeaven, 13th angel of teh third line

Weapon: Giant Sword given to her by god himself when she was his left hand / piano wire gloves ( gloves with extending wires that can go to any lenth ( magical wepon))

Special Ability: can fly and cause people to do things if there will isnt strong enough to over power hers.

Attitude: ivy is very wild and free, even god dosent have control over her. she is not only a wild and free spirit but she also is very flirtatious and loves to kill things. she has a short fuse adn her emotions change randomly. she can be loving and happy one minut but say the wrong thing and your heads hers.

Story: ivy was born the third line of angels, the line lusifer was born from. she was teh 13th adn last in that line. for some reason she didnt have to go with him down to hell instead she was taken by god to become the most powerful angel alive. her assinement was to rule gods arms and lead them threw wars with the demons. ivy wasnt like most angels she didnt have the morals of being proper or keeping a calm state of mind, all she wanted to do was kill kill kill.

ivy was striped of her positon not by god but by teh high counsel, the desition was made due to the counsels thinking it would be a good idea to stop the war as the peace treaty was signed ivy tryed to live a nomral life as a well mannered angel, as some may know thats not going to happen. ivy spent many years trying diffreant angel tasks.

her last task was to be a gradian angel and the counsious of a small german boy, her influance on him rosequickly adn she felt great power from him. unforniatly the small boy turned out to become one of the most hated people in the world. adulf hittler. after he was over powerd even after ivys attepms to make him rise he fell. sh was captured and forced infornt of her angels. they glared and scolded her for her evil ways. she striped her of her wear and her wing and as they did she laughed a wicked laugh, so wicked all stoped teh whispers " you shall see...you shall all see...i will be back for you, your children and your childrens children...i swear on my for ever living soul i will kill all that hold the angel code" wemon shilded there childrens eyes as ivy screams in pain as they ripp the bone form her back gold blood spilling. they lift her up and as she rises she grabs a feather coated in gold blood and hold it in her hand. she turns and smiles as the geates opem " i shall reaturn..i creted this place...i created this peace...YOU SHALL ALL SEE" she salutes and her eyes catch god adn gabrial her onyl ture family, her eyes sofin as she falls back plumiting to her grave, as her body hits her soul moves into the feather. it was then baried by gabrial in the garden of edin never to be seen agine.

it wasnt intill 500 years later that would change, you see the female wolf came algo the blod covered feather adn dug it up eating it, now no animal in teh garden has ever givin birth that is intill it gave birth to a femal child, the child grew at teh normal speed of an angel and she trained night and day to distroy those who betraided her. she knew gabrial would barry her in the garden the one place no one went anymore so no one woudl know teh secret it was growing, she was a fallen angel and not only was her heart full of darkness but she had all her powers back her angel powers were full blown due to the wolf blood tha tran threw her. over teh 500 years seh made a swrod and clothign out of the matrial she could find.

when she was ready she went to heaven, she had changed alot in image her eyes were dull and her glow gone. as she walked threw the town of heaven many watched her she stood in tow square as she said - i told you i woudl returne- adults who were children stepd back elders watched in cerosity - MY NAME IS IVY..ANGEL OF DISTRUCTION...YOU CAN CALL ME..BLOOD ANGEL..for thats what im going to shead. they had no time to run they were slane like cattel during the summer gold ran threw the clouds. god had no power over this he loved her adn she loved him daughter and father. she stood there her body splatered in angels blood she hadnt killed all them, just the ones who ruiend her life. god glares " im sorry my daughter" gabrial went at her and she blocked there fight wen ton for 40 days seh wonded gabrial fearcly but didnt kill him he was her brother so seh left heaven not for ever but for now is what she warned " i shall returne to finsh the job" she flys off not to long after that a hunter chacing her " damn it..that was fast" she flys faster and dives threw the clouds into the human world. " that will have to do" she mubbels she weaves threw the buldings trying to get lose " LET UP YOU OVER GROWN MUTT" she yells  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:11 pm
name: seth (Rogue Angelus)

story:
seth was a simple boy who up until his 15 birthday lived a normal life. it was on his 15 birthday that he and his parents and gone out to dinner to celebrate that it had happened...he had just finish dinner with his parents when they were hit by a drunk driver. his parents died instantly in the impact and seth was severly injured in the impact. In the hospital seth had legally died for two minutes and from that point on his life would never be the same. After that point he has lived a life of fantasy cosplaying as an akatsuki member from naruto...his high school life has gone down hill leaving him with only two friends, tetsu seths perverted friend and racheal a forgein exchange student from america...the day started off normally with seth going to school in his akatsuki cloak and ninja headband.  

Rogue Angelus
Vice Captain

Rogue Angelus
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:37 pm
story so far

ivy growls under her breath " i have to find a way out of this...think ivy think" she says as she flys over a high school she stops qucikly seeing a wiredly dressed boy " ...intresting...that might just work." she smerks and turns around points her sword" well hunter who lives by the code...you can kill a gardian angel...now can you" she flys at seth who hears the flaphing of wings as ivys giant swrod stabs threw his chest. her eyes grow white and he fades to black ivy drops him on teh ground her sord covered in blood an she looks at kraven and smerks " i guess youll just have to wait....wont you "

seth:*sprays blood from his mouth staring at the sword peirced through his chest thinking*this is the end......*falls to the ground*

Kraven:Smiles and looks at ivy with a sort of evil look in his eyes. "You think this is the end of it? you im going to accept defeat? I have lived for nearly five hundred years, i have nothing but time. The second you leave his side, I will be there to end your life, angelic scum."

ivy:glares and crosses arms with a angry look " 500 years your a child" she smerks and moves her hair with her hand " but i can wait longer then you can hunter..." they get face to face glarign at eatch other.

later that day seth wakes up in his room, it was night time around 9:00pm and the house was quiet

kraven:*stares at ivy for hours without moving an inch* .........i will get my bouty, you just wait.

seth:*gets up body drenched in sweat* what happened....where am i?........*stares at his chest* was it all a dream......

ivy:ivy sighs looking at her nails, they sat on the ruff of seths grand fathers dogo were he lived, they were in tokyo. she looks at him " money is that what you want?...well i could get you plenty of that you know"

Kraven:*smirks conciededly* Yeah cause im gonna trust a rogue angel, i dont think so lady.

ivy:she was about to say somethign when her ears twitch " hes awake" she jumps down her wings dissaper but her ears and tail still there " oh and hunter for your info..im way more then an angel" she walks threw the wall right infront of seth " hello"

seth:*freaks out and stands body pressed to the wall*....who the hell are you...what the hell are you doing here...and how did you just come through the wall like that?

ivy:ivy stands there " oh..right...how do i explain this...i killed you and stored half my soul in to you so that i dont go to banishment...thats about it " she just stands there in her out fit one hand on her hip then bows " my names ivy angel of distruction" her wings grow an she wiled her swrod" also knows as the great blood angel....and who might you be"

kraven:*i walk through the wall and stand next to ivy* You let him see you? Oh man, am i gonna get a huge bounty for you.

seth:*closes eyes rubbing temples*this isnt happening...this isnt happening....when i open my eyes she should be gone and everything will be normal *opens eyes*
sees two of them and passes out*

ivy:ivy shoots a glare adn gets in kravens face " well hunter you have alot to learn about me....i break any rule i can understand " she pokes him " and if you think your taking my soul your wrong..becuase i know for a fact hunters are not aloud to kill humans....and...he can see you just as much as he me" she smerks and crosses her arms " its called a mouse trap for a reason hunter"

Kraven:*stares at ivy surprised* He can see me...but...but thats against the law........no matter the elders will excuse this transgretion if i bring you in.

Ivy:" so that is who sent you...i killed most of them..i knew i should have killed all of them" it walsk up and kicks trent in teh stomack" WKAE UP" she glares " thsi is real and your really intis so grow some balls and deal with it your fleash bag "

Seth:*wakes and stares at the both of you*who are you two and what are you doing in my room?

Kraven:*stares at seth closesly* can you really see me boy?

Ivy:glares at kraven " no hes talking to me and my twin..of course he can see you" he helps seth up " and im not repeating my entro i never repeat anything" she stands there " seth yuor cought in the middel of a battel between me and this incompatint ideot....so intill its resolved your stuck with us" she smerks at kraven " inless you wish to leave me alone and drop the bounty then we coudl act like this never happened" she crosses her arms and smerks " seths life will be aliving hell if you dont"

Seth:*shakes head*ok so let me get this straight....you are an angel named ivy who running from kraven a bounty hunter...ivy had placed her soul in me to keep herself from being captured and now both of you are going to be hanging around me untill either a one of you dies or b until kraven leaves.....is that right?

Kraven:Correct. *smirks slightly* but dont count on either of us dying of old age kid. That will happen to you long before it happens to us.

Ivy:ivy stops and looks at kraven alittel " um....acctauly it wont..im not a gardean angel blood im a worrior angel blood..im imortal and now so is he... so this dosnt end so easily now dose it hunter" ivy smerks" oh and seth you missed the part about your life becoming a living hell "she nods "thats my favorit"

Seth:*scratches head and gets up going to the closet grabbing and putting on my akatsuki cloak*no i heard you say that i just chose to ignore it...anyway im off to school...you two just sit here and play nice...*walks out of the room*i am really crazy...not just a little like everyone say...i am grade A ******** bonkers

Kraven:*follows ivy who is following seth* Wearing that ridiculous thing i can see why you would think that.

Ivy:" you elises its night correct " she flys infront of him stoping him with her finger on hs nose " now now darling dont worrie....the big bad hunter...." ivy stops " what is your name anyays hunter?"

Seth:i thought i told you two to stay there......*sighs and sits down*look im already crazy enough ...dont you think you two could just leave me alone for a little while

Kraven:*Gives ivy a angry look* first of all my name is Kraven. a secondly wherever she goes, i go so deal with it boy.

Ivy:- ivy glares- kraven...what kind of name is that...." she waves herhand " well anyways hes right your stuck with us intill one of us gives up or die....and i know im not doing ither of that...plus its been a long time scince ive been here- ivy nods-o.k so...im hungry - she starts walking-

Seth:yeah why dont you two go find some food..in fact i know this good restuarant thats just around the corner and they have very good food...in fact ill show you *gets up walking down the street*

Kraven:Food? Hmm ive never had to eat anything being a demon and all. So what do humans eat anyways? *rips branch from nearby tree* Is this food?

Ivy:ivy looks and couldnt help but laugh " no you stupid ideot thats a tree you dont eay there you eat things liek bread and wine.......well thats all we have to eat in heaven but earth has some great food them selves..i think its the only things humans did good for them selves..learning how to make things into food...." ivy sighs and has this type of wanting drooling face" like cake...i love cake" you see ivy wasnt all bad, in fact she wasnt bad at all.....o.k she was really bad and crazy but not all the time. " or muffins....mmmmmmmmm donuts with milk...and of course we cant forget teh meat...all the meats..i love meat, but good meat" shes saying this as seh flys over seth following him.

Seth:*turns around the corner* here it is subaki-chan's surf and turf....eat to your hearts content

Kraven:"but demons dont need to eat. the only way i could do this is if i were to become human and that is a serious offense against the law." Kraven says this while staring up at the sky.

Ivy: ivy smerks " law sma your missing out if you dont try some food, plus...inless you want jim here to seem crazy talking to nothing but air youll have to turn into a human..and its easy..just touch a human mind and boom..human" ivy says landing ont the ground and her wings dissaper as she is dressed in a very very short dress with thigh high stockings and knee high boots. her long hair still white but pulled back " sees there ve nothing to it" she says with a german accent.

Seth:*stares at ivy*nice outfit but you might want to lose the german accent your weird but you might not want to act too weird around here

Kraven:"I will not break the sacred laws. they are what has kept order all these millenia." *Kraven stares at ivy.* "That is against the law and your punishment will all the more severe for it."

Ivy: ivys hand moves infornt of her mouth adn her head gose back in an evil laugh and she still talks with a german accent " you fool there vill be no punishment becuase i vill never serender to the likes of you" ivy looks at seth" and i cant change my accent because this is the form i took long ago...you cant change it once you have it"

Seth:*raises and eye brow and walks past her*ok then not going to ask and im pretty sure no one wants to know....anyway...kraven you do want to eat right?...i mean theres no other way to eat besides becoming human

Kraven:"NO I WILL NOT DO IT...i cant do it...its against the law..." Kraven looks away and sees a kid eating an ice cream. He flies over and sees the kid enjoying it alot. "well maybe a few seconds wont hurt anyone." Kraven turns into his human form and looks much younger than before. "Ok now what?"

Ivy:-ivy smerks as they walk in and sit at a tabel, she looks at the menue and then seth- ive never had jepanese...you vill pick for me-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:38 pm
*seth sits down accross from her and points to the bar*its an all you can eat buffet....i dont have to pick a thing....fend for yourself  

Rogue Angelus
Vice Captain

Rogue Angelus
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:45 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

our characters  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:10 am
*kraven sits down and stares at seth* I wish to have what that child is eating, where is it?  

Alister_King
Captain

J3LLYF1LL3D
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:08 am
- ivy gets up and grabs a tray and looks at it- huh...wierd plate..yet fitting- she starts to pile food on it and sits down with a moutain of food- mmmm i havent eaten for 500 something years-  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:12 pm
*seth gets up and gets some food and gets kraven some icecream*here eat it slow or else  

Rogue Angelus
Vice Captain

Alister_King
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:10 pm
*kraven devours the entire ice cream cone at once* or else wha...AHHHHH!!!! Where has this pain come from!!! It's excrutiating.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:12 pm
- ivy snickers alittel - you ideot- she takes a spoon full of spicy chicken and her eyes widen and she shackes her hands infrotn of her mouth- hot hot hot hot hot  

J3LLYF1LL3D
Vice Captain

Rogue Angelus
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:04 am
*laughs and shakes head*two powerful beings brought down by simple means *eats a little*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:16 am
AHHH!!! I will kill this ice cream. *Kraven throws the ice cream down and stomps on it*  

Alister_King
Captain

Rogue Angelus
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:12 pm
*stares at kraven and then at the owners and shakes his head mouthing*sorry there from out of town  
Peanut Butter Chaos

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games