X_Kohana Nozomi_X
Captain

Newbie Noob

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:48 am
I would like to know if there is anything you want in this guild. sweatdrop Things like contests? A small get together even? So we can get to know each other better..? Maybe if we get more members, I can host a tournament.. confused I also would like some suggestions for sub forums. If there are any suggestions for the guild, please do ask. 4laugh It is very much appreciated. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:29 pm
I dunno if I can play with you guys since you might have played Grand Chase in different servers. If your gonna host a tournament better know what servers our Guildmates are playing  

iZaphkiel

X_Kohana Nozomi_X
Captain

Newbie Noob

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:42 pm
iZaphkiel
I dunno if I can play with you guys since you might have played Grand Chase in different servers. If your gonna host a tournament better know what servers our Guildmates are playing
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I know.. But we can't have a tourny as of now anyway. Not that many members. And if I do plan on doing that.. I was going to ask everyone about their servers anyway x3 And arrange all that other stuff... But let's not talk about that xD

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:32 am
Ok guildy leader I'll be waiting for the tourney announcement soon. The guild needs moar attraction you know events and such just like the tourney. I will try to help this guild become a better one.  

iZaphkiel

Masterfelix5

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:40 pm
A tournament would be awesome.
We could do a few pvp matches every now and then.

I think one of the best ways is to get the more active people in the guild add each other as friends.
I know I haven't been too active, but I've been looking around in the guild forum.
I've been too lazy to add anyone on the guild, but we should have it more of a open thing where we all add each other.

I also noticed some "add group" thing, I haven't messed with it at all, but is that like a group thing where we could all chat or something?
That would really get the guild more together.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:33 am
Masterfelix5

I think one of the best ways is to get the more active people in the guild add each other as friends.
I know I haven't been too active, but I've been looking around in the guild forum.
I've been too lazy to add anyone on the guild, but we should have it more of a open thing where we all add each other.

I also noticed some "add group" thing, I haven't messed with it at all, but is that like a group thing where we could all chat or something?

Yeah that sounds good x3 Maybe a get together or party too? I should empty out my friends list then xD Of the inactive people of course.

X_Kohana Nozomi_X
Captain

Newbie Noob

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marsheleiss
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:10 pm
I think I like to add like games, contests, picture of the guild/ picture of your character on GC. =D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:09 pm
if we have contestes that means we would have to have prizes  

dark evil shadow evil

Aleks Cross
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:08 pm
Promote & make more sub forums, like the main forum could be for only announcements & Crew announcements  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:10 am
EPICNECROLOL
Ignoring the line of text above above, I suggest a role-playing forum, or something along the lines of that.

Colm Cygnat
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

X_Kohana Nozomi_X
Captain

Newbie Noob

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:28 pm
User Image

I actually did have a RP forum but no one used it.. So I turned it into a Crew room.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:17 am
X_Kohana Nozomi_X
User Image

I actually did have a RP forum but no one used it.. So I turned it into a Crew room.

User Image

Interesting, I suppose we could just have some in the chatterbox/games and contest board...

I was figuring on making a "coffee-house semi-roleplay", for lulz. Sakuya would serve everyone, of course. +w+

Colm Cygnat
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

ToXxiC Gl0w-x3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:07 am
Masterfelix5

That would be a great idea. We should have a contest on every Saturday or something biggrin And the group name should be GC Gaia Guild Team?  
Grand Chase: Join the Chase!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games