Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild of Many Roleplays, Discussions, and Oddities

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out, roleplay in lots of genres, and chat about anything. 

Tags: roleplay, chat, literate, creative, general 

Reply Main Discussions and Oddities...
Ooo Spring!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Herelen2
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:13 pm
Spring and Easter everyone, don't forget! Bunnies, eggs, and automated jetwing packs made for volunteer spring faries! Not even Gaia escapes this!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:03 pm
wait...what?  

The Azure Quincy
Crew

Science Infinity
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:02 pm
Lol. Spring started last month Herelen. Although where I am right now, it really doesn't feel it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:51 pm
same here... it feels like december, but december felt like april this year...  

The Azure Quincy
Crew

Science Infinity
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:11 pm
Lol. We were driving for like 4 hours after staying in a hotel over night that we got to after a 10 hour drive. We came from north and when I saw the snow, I practically cried. We're in the mountains in a crappy hotel(it's hard to be a really good hotel in my book) in the middle of nowhere. We're in a town of about 200 hundred people but I still can't see the stars! There has been little good news today, that good news just being told to me 5 minutes ago: My dad found a tennis court. I haven't been playing to good either... Yah, I guess I'm just complaing and rambling on now. But it doesn't seem like spring here. I'm cold in the hotel room...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:51 pm
again: wait, what...?
you're there now? and there's snow in the mountains...? *kinda lost*  

The Azure Quincy
Crew

Science Infinity
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:40 pm
((Dammit!!! Nobody saw my post on the absense thingy?))

Yep, I'm here in the mountains freezing my 244(I think you can figure that riddle out people) off!!! Like I said before, I'm about 4' 5" or so and I only have shorts. Because of my small size, I need to be in temperatures above 70 most of the time. Otherwise, if I'm out in the cold for more than about 20-30 minutes, I could get really sick(lol, not really, my own exaggeration). I also can't spell now because I'm using a Dell and I can't see if the words are misspelled. For example, when I just spell "the" I accidentally added in a "y" and spelled "tyhe." Of course. that's not a word but the stupid dell computer doesn't care. To it the word "igiueoigiuegiuiuaergigeiurgpeiug" is accepted. And also, I must now make my message: "Only Chuck Norris can prevent macroing! Visit www.helpstopthemacroing.org"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:38 pm
haha yeah, the little red dotted line really does help, especially when you're doing a long post. Same with the computers at our school; they're all Dells that can't recognize a misspelled word to save their lives xD  

The Azure Quincy
Crew

Main Discussions and Oddities...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces