Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
what were your thoughts on Near when you first saw him???? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Socially Awkward Cassbutt

Loyal Giver

11,850 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:40 pm
Lwantssugark
WolfsRainMoon
Well,the fact that L died really made me mad,and I questioned on wether to continue watching the series.Once I saw Near...I got mad.He can't replace L.It was like he was trying to act like L,but he couldn't pull it off.
I would have prefered it if Near would have died,and not L...ya know?

I thought the same thing, *sigh* "they tried to replace L with this?" he's actualy very predictable if you think about it, he always talks in the same monotone voice, and even though he has some quirks they are still extremely repetitive, he stacks his towers of dice and refuses to hold his own phone, yawn. Yes he was still able to outsmart Light in the end but he's just no fun compared to L.

^.^ thank you for agreeing with me,cuz I agree with every word you....typed.Near was just a kid who tried being L,but it didn't satisfy our L needs.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:22 am
First time I saw Near, I'm like, "Geez, how old is this kid? They keep getting younger and younger..." Sure, he was intelligent, but he didn't hold a candle to L...he didn't really impress me, but for the last scene with Light, that was pretty genius...but other than that, when Near stepped in, I almost got bored. D= Or maybe that was the L fangirl inside wanting her quirky L back...XD

He was alright, for the most part, but he really wasn't a big deal to me like L was...these days, when it comes to Near, I just look around fandom to see if there's any pretty pictures of him with Mello~ XD  

ryukoinu

Previous Ryuzaki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:25 am
User ImageMisa Amane: I could never live in a world without light!
L Lawliet: Yes, that would be very dark..
User Image

I was annoyed because he seems like a wannabe. No one can replace L.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:00 pm
User Image near is just a big wannabe L  

pandas saint

Uchihaichiraku

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:19 pm
The resemblence to, or rather lack of, to L freaked me out.... When I firs saw him I was like: "ALBINO!!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:34 pm
Honestly?

Aww, cute. <3  

Aisubeki-hime

Mega Sex Symbol

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items