Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:05 am
Not sure where this should go but~

Are you addicted to just creating a senshi(Male or female) on a whim? Did something that started out as a fun lil doodle or even a word got you to do it?

Well this is the place for you! Share what inspired you to create your fan senshi- even your VERY first senshi Ever!

*Ahem*

Hi I'm Rei and I'm addicted to creating Senshi-mostly with out back story.

*Cheesy Violin music* At the tender age of 13 The beginnings of a Fan-made senshi was born! Before there was an 'Eris' there was a Planet labeled 'X'.

I fiddled with the idea- "...I want a Sailor Senshi just like me!" was the start but it couldn't be like me at the same time. She was, in essence- A Sue that was inspired, mainly, by an old fanfiction I stumbled across called Sailor Dark Moon. (Not affliated with my or anyone else's "Dark Moon" ) ;3;

However, my lil sue named Sailor X carried me into the land of Fan-made senshi-dom. Spawning better characters then herself into suitable senshi.

From Sailor X who had gained her senshi friends- Space senshi (Which..a title I've used twice) names that followed: Earth- A sister of Endymion that refused to follow the rest and ran off to the distant planet of X(andera) saved by our Heroine-Sailor X! Nova-..um..never got around to her back story however was found by the prince! Nebula!-erm..again never got around to it. Universe and Galaxy- Sisters these two were. Universe the elder, Galaxy the younger! Of course what team is complete without a Sailor Star!- (who..was based on a friend. >>; ) And finally the Justice Twins! Sailor Yin and Yang!
With a later addition being the dreaded Nemesis~ oooohhh~

But let us not forget the near and dear Prince and.um. Her kid. That's right. Chibi X! Yes, the past but future child of Sailor X and Dark Tuxedo Mask~

(Oh so inventive! So creative! Swoon. I swoon sir!)

Their wacky adventures carried on for what seems like-forever- until!

Lo and behold! Another Senshi was born! Hymir. ..who's short whatever story will be shown at a later date.

Similar to X yet not! Hymir was regroomed and less of a sue! Sadly the 'Space Senshi' Motif had to be trimmed a new senshi form from two! *Gasps * Sailor Justice?! Well that's really not a planet we know of...

Then another! Sailor Leah! (Which..is oddly Heal backwards. Oh so clever was my 15 year old brain <3 )

And then, my follow addicts they came raining from -nowhere-!

From the Cliche- Zodiacs for random Rps- to those that were made up on the spot! (Such as DarkMoon). To those that have no story nor profile at all ;3; (Voodun.)

And, they keep coming. I do not think I shall be cured. I do not believe there is one!

(But really do we want a cure?)

Thus ends my tale of how I became-an addict to creating senshi. T--T

I'm proud to say I've curbed the ever consuming addiction to making characters and narrowed them down to a handful-thankfully: The Plutos, Darkmoon(s) and now Nemesis v3.0.

Learning to go one small step at a time.

What's your story?
Have you been able to curb your need to create senshi?
Are you making one even as you type?
Any tips for the rest of us to curb the need? <3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:54 am
Ur...I'd say Im an addict when it comes to filling out the history/future of Sailor Pluto. I've practically got a fanfiction novel planned for her life. ^^;;;  

Crystal Sailor Pluto

Eternal Gatekeeper

Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:09 am
<3 Still considered fan-making characters I believe. n.n; *Is similar.* Though..Plutos for me is entirely different horse of another color. *Blames the Rpg I'm in.*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:39 pm
Addiction to creating fan senshi? Yes I believe I deffinitly have that.
It started very young, perhaps grade 4? With Sailor Fire and Sailor Water. XD
Come now, I was young.

From there I actually went into original stories, which were entirely base don sailor moon with my own changes. Thus I got to recreate the planets the way I thought they should be done, usually I made star or sun the main character because come on, how is the moon so special it deserves to be the leader?

My Centaur senshi have gone through many variations, and have finally settled. I adore them <3 and all of them are based off existing planets! (due to my obsession with everything being plausible in the sailor moon story line)

“Guardian of the Gate of Death, I’m searching for the New World”

Sailor Chiron
Captain

Distinct Genius

3,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

HououMinamino

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:48 pm
It all depends. If I am watching an anime and think of one of the characters, "She would make an awesome Senshi!" and I can make that anime fit within my fanfic world, then I create the Senshi. If not, I discard the idea.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:24 pm
n.n *Sadly am slipping in the whole- I won't do it!*

Isn't it amazing how far you've come to making up characters?  

Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Sailor Suki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:01 am
The senshi I make are usually closely connected to the canon world and characters. I'm more of a fan of taking obscure characters from the mangaverse and fleshing them out and giving them a more prominent role in fanfiction.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:05 pm
I'll be honest. I didn't hear about Sailor Moon until I was 17. I was watching the episode where Ail has captured a bus full of schoolchildren, and Sailor Venus and Sailor Moon fought the youma(?) and won. It was a very cute idea, but at the time, there seemed to be no interest.

Then they reran the Dark Kingdom episodes, and I thought "#$&%, that guy is HOT!" (Kunzite). Well, it started an obsession, and a search, because there was this other girl with NO BEWBS he was seeing on his side, because that was very confusing. (Okay, guys, chill; I've known the truth since 1996.)

I got involved in this email RPG involving female alternates of the Shitennou in 1997, and lo and behold, the idea for Emily Kunzite was born. (The name just sounded cool.) Soon, Juliana Jadeite, Blossom Zoisite and Grace Nephrite were born.

Unfortunately, thanks to my life and choices, I never got the chance to write their story until eight years later (thanks, sisters stressed ), and in May 2007, Daddy's Girls, Book I was finished.

I did not know about PGSM until 2008.

I consider Manga, Anime and PGSM alternate realities.

Emily Victoria Kunzite

Romantic Raider

Mikipedia

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:56 pm
Your feeling guilty for making up characters, I've been doing since I started watching my first anime...which was in fact Sailor Moon. My friends and I made up our own sailor scouts, but we liked the orginal scouts themselves better. The only anime we really made characters for and took farther was Dragon Ball Z.(:::hangs head:: smile It was really bad but we loved it and my one friend even made a fanfic about us. Its sooooo sooooo sad but true. The scouts I mainly made was Sailor Earth and the Zodiac Scouts, which all people have made at least once when there making scouts.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:34 am
Yes I did, and around that age too! -which was ten years ago- ...wow thats long.

But! I wish i could find my sketchbook. -wonders if she tossed it in the garbage.- The only thing I really could remember was instead of cats, they had Dragons. -loved Dragons and was watching too much Power Rangers at the time too-

..ah, the gold ole days.

Axitk

8,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Vivid Fizz
Crew

Distinct Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:59 pm
I'm not sure if I am an addict. When I was a little girl I was and designed a Senshi of Death (this was before I knew about cute lil' Sailor Saturn), who had a costume strikingly similar to Eternal Sailor Moon. Well, as shocking similar as a nine year old girl can get with limited art skills.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:11 pm
Senshi of death? Now why does that sound familiar to me.... ;3
Saturn is more like......senshi of apolcalypse!! XD revolution, destruction, doom all that fun stuff. Death on massive scale lmao shes a bit scary to me.

Where as Iiiiiiii am the senshi of the cycle of life :3 When people pass on, they go through the Gate of Death that I guard. When they are reborn, they also pass through that same gate again.
Ofcourse, that gate is found in the Galaxy Cauldron >:3

“Guardian of the Gate of Death, I’m searching for the New World”

Sailor Chiron
Captain

Distinct Genius

3,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

A mali

Wintry Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:51 pm
I used to be very addicted to Sailor Moon but I've been seeing a therapist about it. surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:21 am
o-o *Wonders if there's hope for us yet? *

xD; I'm still hopelessly addicted.  

Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Gabriella Ellenor

Hallowed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:38 am
Yes... Yes I am.

Originally I just used the already existing Senshi and replaced them with my friends. Quite amusing.

From there I made a group that was a mix of guys and gals. This was also about the time that I got on my twin kick.... So the first two were twins. They were also incharge of the stars of that system. The morning star and evening star. (as the bright gold one was seen during the day, and the silver one at night) All the other scouts also had special atributes to their planets. One was made of blue crystals like ice... one homed a strange metal... one even changed colors. (whoo for the moon stone planet. xD)

After that, I started developing my Anti-scouts... to battle Sailor Moon and her Senshi. This was also the time Gaia released its Magical Girl uniforms. So I just had to make one for each of the colors. Of course, I also used the avis that I made to base the characters off of. (I tend to do that as of late... use Gaia or tektek to give me a rough idea of what my characters will look like. So much easier to develop them that way... if I have something to see. And I cant just out right draw them as I will just end up drawing the character that my account represents in different clothes)

That was like... forever ago now... least it feels that way. Thanks to this guild, I have fallen off the band wagon and back into the pit. I have already made two villains to fight my anti-senshi and help Sailor moon.( The villain of a villain is a hero.... right?) After that I started making a group of Senshi that are spell casters. (Witch, Sorceress, Magician) So far its ok....Still have to work on the other three scouts though. Now if only I wouldn't get distracted by other things.  
The Galaxy Cauldron

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games