Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starlight Canopy

Back to Guilds

Roleplayers, writers, artists... All are welcome in Starlight Canopy! Here is a place to let all of your creative energy flow. 

Tags: roleplay, artist, writing, drawing, poetry 

Reply MAIN Forum!!!
Please read if you joined my dragon roleplay! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you in my roleplay? The one about dragons?
  ...GOLDZ!
  Nopedy Dopedy!
  Yep, I shooor am!
View Results

Felix Avis
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:56 am
Indeed. And the ones that aren't suffer because of it. =P  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:04 am
Ok.......... How about we start new ones? Ones with just Plain bad people or maybe 1 on 1 role plays for some people.  

dark secretive soul
Vice Captain

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kirksome
Vice Captain

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:18 am
That's not a bad idea. We definitely need a place for 1x1 RPs. What we could do, since we have a bunch of money in the guild account that can only be used for making subforums, is we could redesignate the current roleplaying subforum strictly fantasy (because some people do like fantasy RPs) and make another subforum(s) for a different genre(s), where it would be more organized and we could think of role plays that would appeal to different users easier. Rather than just stuffing them all together. I dunno. Rambling. This isn't to say it should be done. Just ideas splurging. dramallama  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:51 am
Actually, that's a great idea. If we do that, what would we make them? Just Purely 1x1? If we need any more money for the guild, just tell me. I've recently come into a lot of money. I'll donate any amount you need up to 40,000. I hope that's enough.  

dark secretive soul
Vice Captain

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kirksome
Vice Captain

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:53 am
We could do... Sci-fi, definitely, and um... TV/Anime themed RPs, Romance/Drama RPs, Miscellanious... Whatever. 1x1 is definitely a good idea, but there is always less demand for 1x1 than group RPs. What could be done, is each subforum could have it's own 1x1 thread, where if you want a partner for a 1x1 roleplay, then you post and someone could maybe get back to you and then hypothetical you could work out your roleplay in Private Messages back and forth. That's what I've always done, at least.

We have like... what, 13k in the guild account? I haven't the slightest idea how much it costs to make a subforum-- though, I don't remember it being a terribly high amout. We probably won't need 40k, but I guess we'll see when we start creating subforums.

Where's Felix? FELIX. YOU SHOULD BE HERE.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:36 am
That sounds like a great idea. But exactly how do we get started? And do we need moderators for that type of thing?  

dark secretive soul
Vice Captain

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kirksome
Vice Captain

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:23 pm
Aaah I don't know. But yes, we'll definitely need moderators. But they may have to wait until we have enough active members to be moderators.  
MAIN Forum!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff