Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply Polls/Quizzes/Stories/Poems/Artwork
Romance Under the Red Moon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which pair should end up together? (must have read in to answer)
  Saishi and Riku
  Saishi and Ai
  Karasu and Riku
  Karasu and Ai
  Saishi and Karasu (for you dang yaoi fans)
  Riku and Ai (for you dang yuri fans)
  Meh, they're all wrong for each other.
View Results

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:42 am
Chapter 3 (cont.)

Saishi ran off into the woods. "Fine... If Riku does not want me, then go ahead! She can chase after that werewolf-neko!" Saishi stared up at the red moon. "This life of mine... Will it surely be endless and lonely? Why can't I remember anything the night of my parents' death?" He pondered to himself fumingly.

That night when Saishi's parents died.... twelve years ago....

"Mother? Mother? It's really cold in my room?" A thud was heard. "Mother? father? What's going on?!!!" Young Saishi ran to his father's study and found him slashed in the throat. "Father?!!" A dead man lie awake with his eyes dilated. Saishi saw the figure of the murderer. Her eyes stared back at Saishi's. "M-mother....?" She smiled and said, You are safe now, Saishi....
Saishi stepped back from the figure. "N-no.... You can't be Mother!" She disappeared. Saishi bent down on his knees; he was so close to the man who was so fearful. "How could Father die?" Another figure approached the doorway.
"Saishi? You... you did this?" It was his mother. "N-no... Get away from me! You murdered Father!" His mother walked towards Saishi and his dead father. "Ketsuki... How...? How could you die from a demonic child?!!!" Saishi cried out with a shriek. "ME?!!! I just saw you murder Father! It had to be you! What other woman could live in this house?!!!" His mother looked back at Saishi.
She began to laugh... "Well... She must have returned. Did she hug you, Saishi? Her... The cursed one. I told her I could handle your father. I told her you would be okay. But if she cannot even succumb to my rules, how can she call herself one of us?"
The knife that was used to slit Saishi's father's throat laid next to his mother. She picked it up and said, "...Young one, I dare not live without your father. He was going to send you away like her. I asked him no and he accepted my plea. What she has done is unforgiveable, but please... Do go on living and find a love like your father's and mine... For, if one of us dies, the other shall, too..." And with that said, Saishi's mother slit her own throat and fell upon his father's corpse. Both of them laid with eyes open and dilated.

Under a cloudy night, Saishi screamed at the top of his lungs...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:48 am
Chapter 3 (cont.)

Riku and Karasu walked on in the forest. Karasu kept glancing at Riku. Why does she have to be so pretty? No, no! Snap out of it Karasu!!! You love Ai, remember?
"That's right!" Riku stared at Karasu with worry.

User Image

"Er... Uh...!!!" Karasu started to jabber frantically. Riku looked at the ground. "Let's go..." And the two began to walk again. I can't be with you, I see, Karasu... Because now, Saishi has gone and left us and Ai has been taken over.... Maybe.. If Saishi hadn't kissed me, Ai wouldn't have been... And I can't take Karasu's love for Ai away.. I wouldn't be a good friend if I did that... I want the old days to come back.
User Image

Riku looked at Karasu. He was much more perfect for Ai.
User Image

Saishi... I want to be with you... I'll live through an entire millenium with you... Just please... Please come back...  

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:53 am
Chapter 3 (cont.)

Tsunami walked over to Tsukino. Tsukino smiled. Were you tired, Tsunami? Is that why you were napping for so long?
Tsunami sighed. Yes... I'm sorr--
Tsukino slapped Tsunami hard on the face. Ai's body fell. "OWW!!! I felt THAT!!! What's going on?!!!" Dumb girl, shut up, Tsunami thought. "I can hear your thoughts, too!!!!"
Tsukino shook. We're playing an important game! You can't afford to fall asleep!!! Tsunami stood up and nodded her head. I understand.. I'm sorry... Tsukino stared at her. Whatever... Now, to lay some surprises for the cutie vampire...

Saishi was seen in Tsukino's orb. With a wave of her hand, things appeared to Saishi.

A form was appearing right in front of Saishi. "What the hell is that?" He was ready for whatever it was. Saishi widened his eyes and put his defence pose down. "M-mother...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:55 am
Chapter 4: Mother, Son, and Unholy Spirit

And so the first game has started, Tsukino said with an evil smile. Not for long, Tsunami thought to herself. Ai heard her thoughts but had no idea what she meant by it.

Saishi began to sweat. "W-w-what the...? Mother?!!" The light began to fade. In a ghastly tone, Saishi's mother said, My son.... Come here and give Mother a hug...

Saishi stepped back. "N-no... You can't be Mother...!!!" With that a huge flashback of memories returned to Saishi.

Saishi's mother slit her own throat and fell upon his father's corpse. Both of them laid with eyes open and dilated.

Under a cloudy night, Saishi screamed at the top of his lungs... A figure returned to the scene as Saishi sobbed himself to convulsions. Saishi looked up to see a glaring figure under the lightbulb. "You... y-you killed my parents... W-w-w-why...?" The figure sighed. She bent down to touch Saishi. He slapped her hand away. She sighed once again. Look, Saishi-kun.... You are safe now... Your father won't hurt you anymore...
"What about Mother? She killed herself... How am I supposed to go on now?" She looked at the dark sky. I never expected her to commit suicide... How could she love a heartless creature...?
"You're wrong! Father loved me! He loved Mother, too!!! And you're a heartless creature... You killed him, ending up to kill Mother too..." Saishi felt the edge of the bloody knife that lay next to him. "And now... y-you're the c-c-c-ause that killed me, t-too..." He took the knife and the figure slapped the knife out of his hands. You still have a life to live. So live it... Or else, what I have done would be for nothing. Saishi, you will obviously suffer in life with these memories, so...
Saishi sat up. "Wh.. what are you going to do to me?" With a hand and a burst of red light, the figure had erased his memories.

Young Saishi woke up to find his parents dead. "M-mother...? F-f-f-father...?" There was a knife in his mother's hands and he ran to his neighbors and told him what he saw. The police had concluded that his mother killed his father and then committed suicide. He lived his life in sorrow with a foster family but found love and friendship. Unfortunately, his pursuing of his lost memories caused him to be so cold...

Saishi knelt down... "You can't be my mother... She killed herself out of love for my father... Whoever you are, I will destroy you for choosing my mother's image in mockery." Saishi took a pendant out and uttered a spell. It burst into white light and became a sword.
The ghastly creature became its true form: a Shade. Well I guess even Princess Tsukino's spell wasn't enough to capture you! Prepare to die, vampire!!!!  

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:57 am
Chapter 4 (cont.)

Riku and Karasu stopped walking. "You saw that ray of light, too, huh?" Karasu asked. Riku nodded. "It must be Saishi. Let's go!" The two ran to the burst of light.

Well, well, well, the Shade said mocking Saishi. You've got your father's sword, right? Let's see if you can handle it as well as he could!

The Shade began to lunge forward for Saishi and with a stroke of his hand, Saishi cut into the Shade. It screamed in agony and said, I didn't know that you were that well with it.. I shan't put my guard down again!

Saishi was unfazed. With a movement with the sword, Saishi slashed the Shade in two. "Unlike my father, I can use the sword much better. And you, are very weak, even for a Shade."

Tsukino squealed with happiness. Wow, strong AND handsome.. He will be so lovely as my husband.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:59 am
Chapter 4 (cont.)

And so the first game ends, Tsukino said with a smile. Tsunami had to hold back tears as her own master for over two centuries toyed ith her little brother.

Saishi teleported his sword away. I'm not sure if I can truly remember, but I wonder... I wonder... Did I have an older sister..? he pondered to himself. He was still thinking about his newly returned memories. Mother's words... They were so vague... Could I have had an older sister...? Did she hate my father for sending her away..?

"Well... She must have returned. Did she hug you, Saishi? Her... The cursed one. I told her I could handle your father. I told her you would be okay. But if she cannot even succumb to my rules, how can she call herself one of us?"
"Young one, I dare not live without your father. He was going to send you away like her. I asked him no and he accepted my plea. What she has done is unforgiveable."

That has to be it! Saishi concluded. She must be a part of these games, too.. Then it struck Saishi. When Ai had kissed him back at the camp. That was a Vampire's greeting; a greeting to close ones and family. My older sister--or someone close to my family--took over Ai's body! But she had to have done it for a reason!
He began walking through the woods once more. If that's true, she better be protecting me from that crazy, childish princess... If not, I don't care if she shares my blood; I'll destroy her.
The Red Moon was at its highest point that night.

Riku and Karasu walked through webs and lefy grounds. "Ugh! Man, that red moon is bright, and I still can't see all that well!"
Tsukino laughed. It's time for the second game to begin. With a wave of her hand, a black light emerged in front of the duo. Riku was trying to get a web out of her eyepatch. Karasu stopped her. "Riku; it looks like our game is beginning. Stay on your feet." Riku nodded. She took out her guns and knives. "Let's see what this creature can do."
The creature began to form. It was a banshee. Riku then froze up. "Riku? Riku? What's wrong?" The banshee was one and the same as Riku remembered. She put a hand over her eye. "N-n-no... I k-killed you..." The banshee laughed a grim cackle that was heard through the forest. Saishi turned around. So the second game begins, huh?  

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:01 am
Chapter 4 (cont.)

Many years ago, when Riku and Ai were young, they confided in one another and protected one another. Ai helped Riku in academics, and Riku helped Ai in social aspects. When anyone ever picked on Ai, Riku would solve it with her fists. I confess, it might not have been the best thing to show her friendship, but it worked enough for Ai to know that their friendship was not limited to morality or negotiations.

But one Halloween night, as Riku and Ai went trick or treating, they got lost....

"Riku...? It's getting darker... And I haven't seen this part of town before.." Riku tried to break off some parts of bushes. "I guess we got lost.. Hey don't cry! If we go back, we'll get back to Billy's neighborhood and ask his mom to borrow the phone." Ai nodded while shivering. As they walked back, a strange presence was known. Ai noticed it, but she wasn't sure if Riku had. Surely, Riku noticed. As soon as they got to a street light, Riku threw a throwing knife into the strange presence's direction. "Alright! Show's over! Reveal yourself!" A screech was heard as a shadow came forward.
Such smart little girls... Your blood will surely satisfy me tonight... It was a banshee! Ai called upon her powers and attacked it with a mid-level blast. It absorbed most of the attack and Riku went forward and attacked it with sacred knives. She ran back as the sacred charm lit. It hadn't done any damage!
Soon enough, the banshee had taken Ai. "Ai!!!" Riku yelled. Ai had passed out and Riku had been to her worst fury. As Ai woke up to something warm and wet, she noticed it was daylight and the banshee screamed and turned to dust. Ai had fully woken up with blood on her face. She noticed Riku over her panting. "Hey, you're bleeding..." Riku covered her eye.
"W-why did you do that, Riku...?" Ai asked. Riku panted and smiled. "Because NO one and NOTHING is going to hurt my best friend."

Riku was faced with the same banshee that had made her blind in one eye. Well, well... You again, little girl.. You thought you killed me with little knives and mediocre spells...? I don't think so!
The banshee threw a wind bomb at her, but Karasu had summoned a shield. "I don't know how you two know each other, and I couldn't care less. But she and I will beat you, this game, and move on. So come on and show me what you've got!" Karasu dared the Banshee.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:04 am
Chapter 4 (cont.)

~note~ Hey, Haku... So sorry about never finishing that story I made for you. But I promise, if you still remember the story--and if not, just go back to the archive; all of them have a title--I'm finishing it for you!!!

Karasu and Riku stood back to back, ready to face the Banshee. It screeched and crows flew off into the darkened sky. "Riku... How is it you even know this thing?" Karasu asked curiously. Riku sighed. "It was when I was younger. That thing is the reason why I'm blind in my left eye."
Karasu gasped softly and glanced at the Banshee's claws. So that's why...
The Banshee chuckled. "Well, fresh meat.... And meat that's so desirable! How long has it been since slashed that delicate eye to ribbons....? Your blood is so delicious, human... HAHA!" it cackled maniacally.
Karasu ran forward and muttered a hex spell onto it. It screamed in pain, but he knew it was not enough to destroy the Banshee.
Riku loaded her .44 semi-automatics and began to take aim with her right eye. "This is for taking my eye, b***h," she cursed and shot at point-blank range. The Banshee began to screech at a higher frequency as it shivered to keep its balance. "NOOOO!!! Princess Tsukino will kill you!!! She will finish what I started long ago!!!" And as it screeched out its last words, Riku took three of her switchblades and threw it into the Banshee's heart. It fizzled out into dust.
Karasu landed on his feet. He stared at Riku. Riku picked up her weapons and bullets and noticed his staring.
User Image
"What?" she finally asked. Karasu closed his eyes and chuckled. "I just never knew that even you, a human, could have an interface with something of the Magick at such a young age. It astounds me."
User Image
"What was that, Karasu?!?!?!?" He laughed and ruffled her hair. "I can see why Saishi wants you. And now I know who it is I want..." he said as he held a strand of her hair.
Riku blushed and closed her eyes. Do you, Karasu? I have realized I love Saishi-kun... And you are still in love with Ai-chan, are you not?

The Red Moon was growing with intensity....  

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:05 am
Chapter 5: The Moon's Intensity

Princess Tsukino broke her table and the assorted items spread on them. "AAAH! That's not fair! How can a mere human destroy a banshee with only bullets and knives?!?!?!" Tsukino began shrieking.
"In all fairness, Princess, the werewolf did put a hex on the banshee before the human did anything. Tsukino slapped Tsunami across the cheek. She fell forward and covered her cheek; it was bleeding. "OW! You know, this is my body!" Ai yelled out in her mind.
"I know that, you idiot..." the princess began shaking. She began to cry. "They're going to leave me... They'll finish the game like Karasu did!!! She began to destroy her things. "I won't allow it!!! I want someone to stay and play with me!!!!"
Tsunami sighed. "I'm here. Why not let them go, Master?"
Tsukino gave her a murderous glare. "Never.... The only reason why you want them to go is because Saishi's your precious little brother... Well, I won't have it! I will have a child, and it will be the child of either Saishi or Karasu.... I promise you that, Tsunami..."
Ai was able to hear everything. Why does the Princess want a child so badly....? she thought. If you really want to know, Tsunami replied mentally, I suppose I should tell you... Tsunami wants to have a family very badly... But she can't have one until she is able to win over a male. It wouldn't matter if she slept with one or not unless they fall in love with her... And it seems as if she doesn't have that... And I suspect she's also doing it to punish me when I betrayed her rule when I went to the human plane without her knowledge..."
Ai's head drooped. That's so sad... Why does pain and sorrow have to exist....? she asked herself.

Saishi was still confused about his regained memories, but he was able to catch up with Riku and Karasu from afar. He hid himself as he observed the two.
"So, what now, Karasu?" Riku began reloading her .44 semi-automatic. "Well, we still need to look for Saishi and Ai... And well, finish this game. The moon's glow is getting stronger... We need to finish these games before the Moon burns out." Riku looked at him strangely. "Why would the Moon burn out?" Karasu stopped dead in his tracks. "Because... It's a timer. It'll tell us when we've won or lost by its glow."
Saishi gasped softly. Karasu's ears perked up. He threw a throwing knife in his direction. "So nice of you to join us... Saishi, stop where you are and don't turn around," Karasu warned him. Saishi gasped as he then sensed the ominous presence behind him. It was a familiar feeling and a familiar chuckle was heard.
"So this is where you've been for so long, is it...? Nice to see you again, Saishi..."
Saishi gasped out a word, "Father...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:07 am
Chapter 5 (cont.)

Saishi broke out into a cold sweat as his horrid memories returned once again...

"Mother! Look! I got a gold star at school!" His mother smiled and hugged him. "That's great, Saishi. Looks like you had a good day, huh?" He nodded. "Uh-huh. Where's Father? I want to show him!" His mother let go of him and slapped him to the ground. "You cannot, son! Your father..." She didn't complete the sentence and went inside. Saishi sat there for a bit before he picked his stuff and himself up.
"I know Father disapproves of me so much... Gold stars would never please him. He wants something dark and emotionless... He wants a real son," Saishi said as he held his paper with the gold star. He began to shed tears and ripped the paper in half. He sat in his room sobbing, and as his mother called him down for supper he threw the two halves into the trash can.
His mother began putting the servings of food onto the plates. "Saishi dear, please set up the table for Mummy Dear." Saishi nodded and began to set up the silverware and plates.
His father had come home already and passed by his room. "That boy needs to learn how to clean up his messes... And possibly get rid of these juvenile playthings," he said harshly to himself. He began to pick up the so-called 'juvenile' toys and threw them into the trashcan. He noticed a shredded paper. "What is this?"
"What is taking your father so long?" his mother anxiously asked. Saishi shrugged his shoulders. His father marched down the stairs. "Oh there you are, dear--"
"Shut up, woman!" his father barked at her. His eyes were furious and he took Saishi by the collar and threw him down to the kitchen floor. "Father! What did I do?" Saishi begged.
"You thought I would not find out?!?!?" He took out the ripped halves of his praised paper. "Father... I... I did good at school..." His father took out his belt and began whipping him. "This is not good enough! I didn't have a son to be a bookworm or some slender, weak scholar! I had a son so he would be strong enough to carry on my legacy! What?! Do I have to beat it into your mind every fricking night?!?!?!" his father cursed.
The whips were made louder with each hit that night. The sounds of the whips and screams could still be heard in Saishi's mind...

"You really are still weak, Saishi? Even after my death, you knew nothing to get stronger? Our mortal enemy, the werewolf, could sense me before you could. That is sickening!" His dead, phantasmic father drop kicked him. Riku screamed.
Karasu ran over to Saishi's side. "Saishi! Saishi, speak to me!" He glanced upwards at the mysterious ghost. "What the hell is wrong with you?!!"
The figure stared at him intently. "I have the responsibility of teaching my son, do I not?" Karasu gasped. "You're Saishi's father...? That cannot be! Saishi told us he was dead..."
He began to laugh maniacally. "I am dead. This forest is for the Hellbound souls. I have the ability to live eternity here, though." Riku gulped. "And your wife--Saishi's mother...?" The man stood erect and silent. "I've no idea where she is..."

Saishi began to stir. His father stared in disgust at him. You have no idea how much I hate you, Saishi... My son, I hate you so much...  

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:27 am
Chapter 5 (cont.)

Saishi sat up wiping the blood away from his mouth. He stood up, and his eyes turned blank white. "You hate me, don't you, Father?" he asked stoically. The phantom flinched by the question. "It's not because I wasn't a good son; it was because I look like my sister, right? No matter how much you want to blame me for Mother's unhappiness, it's because you feel guilty for having taken away Mother's smile by sending my sister into exile. And I look exactly like her."

"You idiot! you were a horrible son! You weren't strong, nothing like a vampire should be! You're too soft, just like a human--"

"I am human," he interrupted his father. Everyone gasped. Karasu and Riku stared at Saishi with his cold, blank eyes. "He's... human?" Riku let out a shocked whisper.

The phantom was getting scared, it seemed. "You're a pureblood vampire, there's no denying that. But you can't deny that you fell in love with a human, my mother. And even if you didn't love her before, you grew to love her," he began to continue walking closer and closer to the ghostly vampire. "You loved her more than your own children, which isn't all that odd, but it's heart-wrenching when she doesn't love you back, isn't it? She loved her children more than she could ever smile for real in front of you." The ghost looked down and began to look back on his memories.

Saishi stared at the glowing Red Moon and spoke again. "You turned her into a vampire, not that she had a choice. You sent my only sister away, and you made my life a living Hell. The time is growing near for me to decide my fate: to become a vampire or stay forever as human. The latter is much more appealing to me."

His father looked up. "Then you really are a failure as a vampire," he said harshly. Saishi made no move. "If so, it is because of you, Ketsuki," he said with no familiar tone as his father. "You never showed me the good part about being a vampire. I'm in love with a human, and it is selfish of me to think that she should live for eternity walking the earth forever with me. Maybe I'll find salvation with her, instead of you wandering in these forsaken woods trying to find Mother. She loved you, which I still don't understand, but I don't think she loved you enough to suffer like you are right now."

His father began to cackle wildly. "Suffer? Princess Tsukino offered me eternity! And as long as she has you, I will find Celestial, I promise you that!" Saishi stared at the babbling phantom listlessly. "You 'promise?' Funny how you believe a child like her, Princess Tsukino. Princess of what? Suffering and the dead? She will have no one. Not me, not Karasu, not anyone. She doesn't know what love is, nor will anyone ever attempt to love her. A child, bent on creating games that are in her favor. And you, Ketsuki... You will never find Mother in this place. She's in a far better world."

And with that, he put his charm onto the ghost's head. His father cried out in anguish: it was a cross. "What is this? How on Earth are you able to hold this without burning?!!" Saishi closed his eyes. "Like I told you, I was born human. Odd, isn't it? Maybe Mother didn't want to leave that part of her behind." The cross was removed, and he bursted into crimson flames.

Saishi scoffed and looked at the other. "Let's go, guys." Karasu stared at the smoldering smoke. "Was it really okay to kill your father?" Saishi stopped and looked at him; his eyes regained its normal form. "He was already dead to begin with." Karasu nodded and they began to walk back to the campsite. Riku walked on Saishi's left and stared at him. He noticed her glancing and stopped. "What is it?" Riku turned away and scoffed. "You know, I have a name," she said in an angry manner.

He blinked, a little bit puzzled. "Huh? What is that supposed to mean?" Riku pointed at him with one finger and frowned. "'I'm in love with a human?' You couldn't have told your father my name is Riku?!" Saishi stared at her with big eyes. He turned away a little flushed and began to babble. "I, it's not... He was always frustrated with...!! I didn't mean to--" She put a finger to his lips and smiled. "It's okay, Saishi. I love you, too." He began to blush a dark shade of red, and he held her hand. They began to move forward.

Karasu noticed the spectacle and sighed. Ai, where are you, dear? he thought sadly. He was leading the others to Tsukino's Castle.

Finally! They have arrived! Tsunami, please go welcome our guests and bring them here! she said ethunsiastically. Tsunami flinched a little bit. What's going on? Why does she want to see them so suddenly? Ai asked mentally. I'm not too sure; whatever it is, it can't be good, she replied back. "Yes, Princess. I will go fetch them.

With that, the last game was commencing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:34 pm
Chapter 5 (cont.)

"Ah, this will be the best game ever! And I'll never be alone again!" Princess Tsukino said to herself giggling all over.

"What's happening, Tsunami? Are the others safe? Ai asked, truly worried. "As far as I know, yes. They just came to the entrance of the castle... I'm worried, Ai. I know I should return your body at some point, but... I should also help you four as best as I can, and I need a body to do that. Well, the princess could also release you of her own will..." she said as her words trailed off. "But that won't happen any time soon," Ai retorted.
Tsunami walked to the entrance pathway briskly. "No, you're right... I'm just confused. I thought the last game was going to end at your campsite. Why did the princess change it?" They both stood there thinking. "You don't think... that she's planning on killing everyone? Saishi needs to know the truth about us now! We need to leave! We are going to leave this place, right? Right?" Ai asked desperately. Tsunami sighed. "I... I hope so. Time is running out. If day comes again outside of the forest, then you all will be stuck here forever. That is, unless Princess Tsukino destroys the forest, but that won't happen. I don't know what to tell you, Ai. Damn it! I did this just to see my little brother... and take Karasu's powers away. No one should be burdened with these curses. Saishi is more human than vampire, he won't survive against Tsukino."
A loud knock was heard at the castle door. Tsunami walked forward and opened it. Riku was the first to react. "Ai!" she yelled out as she came forward to hug her old friend. "Guess again, girly. I'm--"
"Tsunami," Saishi finished, "my older sister." Riku let go of her as Tsunami stared at her younger brother. "It seems you had the power to destroy Ketsuki. Good going." Saishi didn't change his facial expression. "Yes, I did. That intrigues me. You killed him before, and he became a revenant vampire in this forest. What, only a human could kill him? Are you no longer human?" he asked coldly.
"Saishi, that's rude. I mean, she's your sister. Obviously, she did it because she loved you," Riku said, trying to calm the atmosphere. Saishi shook his head. "I don't know. She may be my sister, but she never even came by. If she really cared, she would not have left me or Mother. She should have stayed!" he barked. "And if you really cared to help us, you would never have possessed poor Ai! What happens when these stupid games end? Are you going to leave her body, or are you going to take her along for your insidious plans?!"
"Saishi!" Karasu yelled. "Enough is enough. Let her explain." Saishi clenched his fists and turned away from Ai's form. Tsunami sighed. "You have every right to be angry. Yes, I killed Ketsuki, but I did it for you. You didn't need him in your life. The older you were to get, the worse you were to suffer under his rule. I never expected Mother to go off and kill herself...! If I had known that, I would never have killed him. I had hoped Mother would raise you the way you were supposed to be raised, and soon enough, I would be able to return. But because you rejected me, my plans failed, and Tsukino won the game."
Saishi turned his head back. "W-what? What do you mean she won the game?" he asked with a hint of regret. Tsunami sighed deeply. "I had found myself caught in her trap, and she told me she would let me go if I won a game. A game of feelings, and your choice ultimately decided my freedom or slavery. She told me if the one thing I loved most showed any shred of justice or love back to me, I would be able to go free. I chose you, Saishi, because I love you most. If I killed off the one thing that was the nightmare in your life and you accepted it, I would have been able to return. Unfortunately, the one thing precious to you killed herself, and you rejected me with everything you had. I didn't actually kill Mother myself, but in your eyes, I may as well have. I'm sorry, little brother. I'm the cause of all of your problems right now."

Saishi stepped forward, but a rumbling underneath them prevented their conversation any further. The princess appeared before them. Karasu growled. "Let us leave, Tsukino! We're not your playthings!" The princess stared at him and flew him backwards to the wall. "Karasu!" Ai yelled out. It's no use, Ai. He can't hear you, Tsunami thought.

"I say you are my toys until otherwise, wolf. Too long I have been lonely. All I ever wanted was a few friends to play with, but everyone died. They told me they wanted to be my friend, but they didn't want to stay with me forever. They never considered my feelings! So then they all killed themselves..."
Riku and Saishi helped Karasu to his feet. "Did you ever consider their feelings? They all had a family, other friends, a home to go back to! You imprisoned them in this forest! The other Karasu bit ours just so he could finally die and watch over his wife and kids! You're an insane little girl!" Riku spouted out.
"Silence, insolent girl!" Tsukino bellowed. "When I win this game, you will be the prisoner in the dungeon, Riku..."
Saishi stuttered. "What is the game, anyways?" Tsukino left a smirk on her face. "Simple. You just have to beat me. But that won't happen, because to beat me, you have to kill me." With that, her eyes turned blood red and the room turned into a twister.
Riku began to slip away into the twister. "Saishi!" she screamed. "Riku!" he bellowed going after her. Karasu stared into the twister. "How are we supposed to do this? Tsunami!" Tsunami stared at Karasu. "This is all my fault; I don't know what to do!" Karasu growled and took out a knife from his pocket. He ran to Tsukino's throne while avoiding all of the flying furniture. He took his blade and began to cut wounds into Tsukino. She laughed wildly. "It'll take much more than simple, human weaponry to kill me, wolf!" She took his knife and flung it away. "Damn," he muttered. While he was distracted, Tsukino grabbed him and kissed him. "I'll forgive you and end the game right now if you say you will be mine, Karasu," she said seductively.
Karasu scowled and spit in the other direction. "Don't count on it, you idiot." With that, he kicked her off her throne.

Saishi was finally able to grab Riku safely. Saishi took out his cross blades. "We need to find something of weakness. What about that weird orb of hers?" Riku nodded. "You're right, it's what she's using to channel her energy, right?" Riku grabbed her guns and began to load them with silver bullets. "You really think that's going to kill her?" Riku shrugged her shoulders. "It's either silver bullets, a stake to the heart, salt, iron. One of them, babe." He chuckled. "You're right, let's go!" The three began to rush in with everything they had. Tsukino grew angered and began calling on shades, banshees, all that would respond to her nether-call.
"Do something, Tsunami! You know Tsukino better than anyone else!" Ai screamed at her. "Do I? She's been terribly alone for so long... What can I do?"
"I don't know, but you need to figure it out! Time's running out, Tsunami! You need to help them!" But I don't want to hurt her... I want to finish this and send everyone home, but not if it is going to kill Tsukino, she thought. Tsunami was torn between her love for her brother and the love for Tsukino.

Riku, Saishi, and Karasu were almost out of power and weapons. Saishi's cross blades were having some effect on everything. Riku's silver bullets were piercing and destroying everything it hit--she made sure not to shoot Saishi nor Karasu. Karasu's other weapons were dipped in holy water, so the stings and cuts on the creatures were fatal. Tsukino was running out of power, too.
"Why don't you want to be with me?! she screamed at the top of her lungs. Tsunami ran up to Tsukino in her fury. "You dare defy me, Tsunami? You are going to leave me as well?!"
"No." Tsukino gasped and the remaining creatures vanished as Tsunami--still in Ai's body--kissed her. Saishi, Riku, and Karasu all dropped their weapons. "I will never leave you, Tsukino. You are my friend, I love you. But I love my brother, too, which is why this needs to end. I will be with you forever, but only if they can leave."
"Tsunami..." Saishi's voice faltered. Tsukino was searching for her words. "How do I know you won't leave, too?" Tsunami held onto her. "You just have to trust me, Tsukino. Tsunami took her glass orb and smashed it on the floor. Tsunami grabbed Tsukino and left Ai's body. "Go! Karasu, grab Ai! The four of you need to run back to the campsite and leave! Forget about me, I'm staying here, but the forest will cease to end! Go, and live your lives!"

Karasu took Ai and slumped her over his shoulder. "...Are you sure?" Karasu asked sincerely. Saishi looked at her with tears in his eyes. "She's sure... Karasu, Riku, let's go!" Riku and Karasu looked at each other and finally nodded. They began to run back to the campsite. Saishi stayed for two seconds. "Thank you, sister. I love you," he said as he ran out following the others.
Tsunami smiled with tears in her eyes. "I love you, my brother..."

Karasu was in front. "I can see the entrance! It's nearing dawn!" Riku ran steadily alongside Saishi. "How do we know that Tsunami's going to be okay?" Saishi looked ahead. "...I trust my sister. Tsukino will never change; she's a child. But as long as someone who truly loves her reminds her of that every day and they can care for each other, they will be fine. We need to hurry up."
They finally made it past the portal. Karasu let Ai down slowly onto the patch of grass. Saishi fell onto the grass, panting, and Riku fell on top of him. "Oof! ...You're lucky I love you, Riku..." Riku stared at him with her blue eyes. "Yes... You know, I'll walk alongside you for a million years if you'd like me to." Saishi played with her hair and smiled. "No need, Riku. I think I'd like our children to be baptized." Riku smiled and pushed him. "Yeah, whatever!"
Karasu held onto Ai's hand. "Please, Ai, wake up... I love you, don't leave me." Ai could barely hear him, and her vision was blurry. She could feel wet drops falling on her face. She took her other hand and touched his face. "Really? ...I love you, too, Karasu." Karasu smiled and picked her up. "Finally, Ai! I love you so much!" he cheered and kissed her.
"Ai!" Riku yelled out in joy and hugged her. "Riku, darling! You're not mad at me anymore?" Riku shook her head. "After fighting the banshee that almost killed us, I figured... There's no need to be this way anymore, I missed you so!" Saishi walked up to the others. "I believe a group hug is in order for us all! And especially for Tsunami!" They all nodded and began to hug each other.

"...Can we have a tea party?" Tsukino asked while Tsunami brushed her hair. "Yes. Anything to make you happy. Tsukino looked in the mirror and stared at Tsunami's face. "And you'll never leave me again?" "Never. As long as our moon is red, I will never leave you."

The End
Whoo, Haku, that took forever, literally... Two years for this thing to end!  

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
Polls/Quizzes/Stories/Poems/Artwork

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash