Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto and the Amulet of Time OPEN AND RECRUTING!

Back to Guilds

A tear in space and time has sucked some of Konoha 12's kids into the past where they meet their teenage parents and an old enemy... 

Tags: Naruto, Shinobi, Ninja, future, Shippuuden 

Reply Konoha (Leaf)
Streets & Rooftops Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:09 pm
(There were actually two posts directed to him by Kirie, btw)

Her cheeks turned a light shade of pink and she looked away, too embarrased to say anything back.

Her body was really aching ever since the rest of the pain medication wore off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:36 am
( sweatdrop sorry)

Aeon looked at kirie. "hey Kirie your face is red are you feeling ok?" He looked a little worried, something told him she left the hospital too soon...who could blame her. Hospitals weren't nice places. "would you like me to carry you?"  

conigwolf
Crew

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:43 am
(np. I just figured you probably didn't see the one before that where she pretty much bashes his help and all. sweatdrop Poor kid. Ya know...I kinda wish I gave her black hair instead of pink.)

Kirie shook her head and tried to clear away the nautious, dizzy effect, "I'm fine."

She didn't care who's bed she slept in, but when she got to the hospital, it was strait to bed. It was starting to get dark out by then.

Finally, the two made it. The lady at the reseption desk looked like ice-cold stone. Maybe she was dumped or something. Kirie walked past her without a care. All that ran through her mind was bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:11 pm
(lol, reseptionist probably missed a date xD)

Aeon walked kirie back to her room and helped her the bed. "i don't have a key to the hotel so i'm gonna nap propped against the wall" Walking to the corner he took off his backpack and sat in the corner, waiting for kirie to sleep so he could.  

conigwolf
Crew

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:23 am
(More than that)

(There's two pep waiting outside their room at the hotel. And I probably should have moved the post over. Sry, You'll have to redo it there with a few edits)  
Konoha (Leaf)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff