Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto and the Amulet of Time OPEN AND RECRUTING!

Back to Guilds

A tear in space and time has sucked some of Konoha 12's kids into the past where they meet their teenage parents and an old enemy... 

Tags: Naruto, Shinobi, Ninja, future, Shippuuden 

Reply Konoha (Leaf)
Hokage Monument

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiten-Katsu
Crew

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:05 pm
This is the mountain where the faces of the Hokages of the past, present, and future are carved out of the rocky wall. The top is where the Elder's house is located, as well as the ANBU H.Q..
User Image
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:03 am
Obito had decided to make hokage monument his first stop even though he really wanted some dumplings. He was now standing at the base of the mountain, he smiled as he looked apon the faces. "It sure is a beautiful sight isn't." He had decided to wear to wear a mask much like his father's but instead of ending where the hiar begins it goes up and over his head so that no one can make a connection between him and his father and mother. "Now I need to locate the shard."  

picaal
Crew

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:48 pm
Reign arrives at the Hokage Monument and asks himself outloud, "Look for the shard or the kid first?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:32 am
Obito points up at the thirds head. "I've already located the shard, and its a decent way up." He rubs his chin and grins, though the mask prevents anyone from seeing it. "Reign how much do you weigh?" He looks him over. "Yeah you seem about right..." He twirls around, grabing Reign's hand and flings him up. "Fetch!"  

picaal
Crew

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:22 am
Reign summons his cloud and tels it to go to the approximate landing zone. He lands on it, gets off, unsummons it and says "Now what?!?!?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:38 am
Obito throws up a vial and some gloves. "Put those on and put the shard in there! Look behind you!" He sighs and rubs his shoulder. "Lets get this over with and find the girl."  

picaal
Crew

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:10 pm
"Alright already!" Reign says as he puts on the gloves and turns around. He finds the shard and puts it in the vial, then puts the vial in his pocket and summons his cloud to float down. Once Reign is on the ground, he hands Obito the vial and asks him, "Now what does this girl look like?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:34 pm
"I haven't seen her in a long time. Lets return to the room and talk to Aeon and the mut." He turns around and heads to the room. "Uh I'm a grab some food..." Anko had taken his lunch. "I'll be right behind you."  

picaal
Crew

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:48 pm
Reign nods and heads of to the hotel.  
Konoha (Leaf)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff