Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto and the Amulet of Time OPEN AND RECRUTING!

Back to Guilds

A tear in space and time has sucked some of Konoha 12's kids into the past where they meet their teenage parents and an old enemy... 

Tags: Naruto, Shinobi, Ninja, future, Shippuuden 

Reply Konoha (Leaf)
Konohagakure's Main Gate (Please Post Here First) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

conigwolf
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:40 pm
Aeon layed her on the small couch. "you'll be ok kirie, just hang on" He brushed the air from her face and held her hand. she has to be ok  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:45 pm
(Just a thought, but shouldn't we be posting at the hospital?)  

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

picaal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:51 pm
Obito and Jiriaya now stood outside the bathhouse. "Now watch." He made a few hand signs and his eyes faded to gray. "I haven't named it yet but it lets you see through walls without straining to look." He'd done some research into this for the anbu but never told anyone cause they could use it for mischieveous purposes.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:18 pm
chemwhiz3
(Just a thought, but shouldn't we be posting at the hospital?)

(Yes. Yes we should sweatdrop Same with the Bath House one.)

Jiraiay felt giddy after hearing this. "So it's kinda like the Hyuuga bloodline? You have to teach me this jutsu. Do you know how long I've wated to see Tsunade naked!!! I've been wanting to use her as a new character in one of my books, but I have to see everything to know what I should do to her...in the book..."  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

picaal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:44 pm
(wait! hold everything! there's a bathhouse!!! -nosebleed- that is all)

"Yes I'll teach you master Jiriaya, but I'd like help with something later." He grinned at him, he had a plan to put him at par with his father, but he had to confirm their time. "Anyway here." He went through the hand motions and showed him where he had to gather the chakra.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:29 am
All gates are closed and locked until Kabuto has been cought.

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:09 pm
Reign's clone arrived at the main gate, then smacked his forehead. "Gah! I totally forgot about the gates being closed." the clone said. "Oh well," he said, making some handsigns, "I guess I can get us all over on some clouds." he said as he floated over in mist form with 2 clouds following him. When he got to the other side, he solidified, sat down, and waited, half meditating, half regaining his chakra, just in case.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:04 pm
(OMG!!! I think my email got hacked, as well as my facebook among other things. Though most of the other things actually have decent security options.)  

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:16 pm
what makes you think that?

Change your passwords.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:38 pm
(I did. I'm getting emails involving *ahem* certain things that I would rather not recieve, and they aren't spam emails. As for my Facebook, I've been disabled even though I follow all of the rules, so the only explanation is that I was hacked and they de-activated my account, because I wasn't inactive long enough for the Facebook admin to kick me out.)
(Also, and this is good news, I'm going to learn Japanese!)  

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:16 pm
(That bites. Just spam the perverted e-mails. As for the Facebood thing, make a new account.)

(Congrats. Do you know any yet? In the future, I'll send you some useful words in Japanese, plus some random info. Like how you can get lost in the japanese subways for hours if you don't know how to get somewhere.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:17 pm
(Note to self: take the bus in Japan. razz )  

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

conigwolf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:28 am
Aeon decided to go to the gate nad look around. There were always booths set up around there for travelers. Today he was looking at the special kunai stand.  
Konoha (Leaf)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff