Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play in Paradise

Back to Guilds

Come and entertain your imagination in Paradise. All are welcome! 

Tags: free, Role Playing, Paradise 

Reply The Books Come to Life Here (Fantasy RP Forum)
Dragon Riders (We can now begin) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Korn On A Stik
Captain

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:20 pm
Korrin nearly clicked his heels with delight and used the side of Ronbex's saddle to vault himself up to the dragon's back. "Come on!" Korrin called aloud to Ronbex, who grunted but took off after Tassadar none the less.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:19 pm
They flew for only a few minutes when they came to a cliff with a small hut placed on it. Darek patted Tassadar's side. Tassadar pulled his left win all the way into his body and turned into a sharp dive. At the last moment he unfolded his wings and buffeted the ground twice before landing. Darek slid off the side and waited for Korrin to make his way down.  

donie120
Vice Captain

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:37 pm
Foxx laid flatly apon Kaiaya's back as they flew over to Terim for their day's round up of theives and pirates. This life of rounding up bad guys and stoping pirates is geting boring, the same old thugs day after day, yea know? Just so boring...
Well we can't do everything ourselves... but we can do most of it, after all we are only on pair.
But I wonder what's laying beond the desert, the plains, the mountians! I'm just to curious to let the thought melt away and me forget about it!
Well why don't we just go there?
Because... I don't know why we just don't go, don't you think my bro would get pretty ticked off if I just hoped on your back with my stuff and left?
True... But your brother's a jerk! He tried to kill me and doesn't even like me at all. So I can go!
You ain't goin' no where without me, I want to have some fun to!
Teirm was soon in sight and the daily pirate problem was hapening at the ocean's line.
"Fire!"
I can't fire!
Than... attack!

The Books Come to Life Here (Fantasy RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games