Reply College Football
2009 Season

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vegito61283

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:27 pm
This is for the 2009 season. How do you feel about your team? What do you think your team will do this offseason?

Me, I am a Notre Dame fan. I am very disappointed in Charlie Weis and how he has handled things. He has done a great job in the recruiting asepct, but with all that talent, he has wasted it by not developing them. If they were developing properly, then they could have won the Championship last year.

So this year is a toss up as to how they will do and Weis's career.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:07 pm
I like watching college football sometimes, but not nearly as much as watching the NFL. I don't really follow a team; I just watch whatever is on. The team I'll mainly root for next season is whichever college I attend next Fall.

There are a lot of good teams out there. I'll predict a few teams who'll be in the hunt for the BCS Champion for next season: Florida, Oklahoma, Texas, and USC. But I think that Oklahoma will win it all.  

Dude-LAP

Austin Shipp

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:54 am
TEXAS!!! they got ******** last year by the BCS and now they are out for vengence  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:40 pm
Austin Shipp
TEXAS!!! they got ******** last year by the BCS and now they are out for vengence

With McCoy back, they should do pretty well. And yes, they were screwed by the BCS.  

Dude-LAP

vegito61283

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:59 pm
BCS= Greedy mothers who dont care about fairness. Only the rating and their money  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:48 am
I'm surprised how much Obama is paying attention to dismissing the BCS.  

Dude-LAP

College Football

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff