View Results

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:57 pm
ambie434
THE HELL nonalcoholic beer? GIVE ME SOME NAOW!
*Gives.*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:10 am
PulchritudinousFartJoker
ambie434
THE HELL nonalcoholic beer? GIVE ME SOME NAOW!
*Gives.*

HELL YA *drinks* >w<  

XDancing_Dorkie_FishiesX

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:00 am
Mommy's not old enough for any type of beer damnit!!! Besides, I've heard that beer is hella nasty. The only reason to drink it is the alcohol.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:51 am
-o- sooo what? I've had it before ninja And not all of it is nasty~  

XDancing_Dorkie_FishiesX

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:59 am
Til I Hear It From You. I'm listening to that song right nao. It's good.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:21 pm
cool~  

XDancing_Dorkie_FishiesX

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.In the eyes of those who see her...
-chews on your arm-
You don't taste good -bleck-
Family isn't a good taste.. I will go find someone else to munch on.
...she is as invisible as the windUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:25 am
Demon of the Stars
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.In the eyes of those who see her...
-chews on your arm-
...she is as invisible as the windUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Demon, you don't chew on people without asking first. So help me, I will kill you, even if I'll kill myself afterwards. I'm to save the world some day. I shouldn't die before the first Armageddon.  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:18 pm
jaxcam
Demon of the Stars
-chews on your arm-

Demon, you don't chew on people without asking first. So help me, I will kill you, even if I'll kill myself afterwards. I'm to save the world some day. I shouldn't die before the first Armageddon.
I'm sorry, I won't do it again

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:23 pm
Aren't I Demon's slave? I wonder when I started making the orders... *tries to remember, epically fails*  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:28 pm
jaxcam
Aren't I Demon's slave? I wonder when I started making the orders... *tries to remember, epically fails*
Because, we are equal. And, when it comes to mommy, I have to listen to you.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:15 pm
*Is already planning Jax's tombstone.* I'm thinking it should be something like this...

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/watermark.php?src=wp-content/uploads/2007/05/btvs-buffy3.jpg  

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

V-Primo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:09 am
ambie434
-o- sooo what? I've had it before ninja And not all of it is nasty~
That's a lie in itself right now. She is trying to get you to commit EVIL! No beer, sex or drugs in this guild. Well maybe no 1 and 3 >>. j/k razz  
Otaku Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff