Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply Suggestions
The guild should have daily quests

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who thinks we should have daily quests?
  yes it will give us something to do
  No i have to many things to do already
  I can't chose
View Results

ii-winnie-da-pooh-ii

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:13 pm
Who thinks that the guild should have quests for everyone everyday?
If we get quests everyday, then we will have some thing to do everyday  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:23 am
Like what?
You can't make suggestions like this without explaining things properly -.-;

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

de.Lici.ous
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:48 pm
    It would be a bit hard to expect crew to give out quest rewards or something every day. Not to mention expensive.
    It's not a bad idea, I kind of get what you mean, but I think that's something better left to admins of Gaia who have no gold restrictions.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:50 pm
When I read this, I had to do some thinking outside the box to figure out a way to make it feasable and workable.

So here's what I thought:

Every day (or a set day of the week, say every Sunday), Someone makes an official quest-of-the-week thread, where you ask for something fairly mundane, that you can't buy in stores (newspaper, flowers, bugs, inks, fish etc).

The first person to send a trade with the amount of items requested (50 or 100) gets a prize. They don't confirm the trade, or send it to the person who's running the contest at all -> they don't lose their items, because I know how valuable some can be.

Example (Because I'm bad at explaining things!)

Quest of the Week: 100 Yellow Ink!
Szen has 100 yellow inks, so he sends a trade showing that he actually has 100 yellow inks.
The person running the quest screen caps, posts a picture in the Quest Thread, and cancels all trades.
Szen, since he was the first to send in the trade, gets a prize of 1000g. (in a new trade to avoid accidental item switching)  

Supertheory

AquilaLiberum

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:33 pm
Koo that's actually a nice way to go about it! I mean, I could understand what Lici was saying in that it's expensive/hard to organise quests everyday but a weekly quest sounds pretty do-able.

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:50 pm
Doesn't even have to be gold as the prize. It could be art, or just a "Congratulations you won!"  

Supertheory

Suggestions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff