Ryuk
  Matsuda
  Near
  Mello
  Matt
View Results

scigz17

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:22 pm
Who do think is the real Star of death note, or the most recognizeable character.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:39 pm
L

biggrin

not being biased. xD  

michael j rox

UltimaMage3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:00 am
Matsuda. We all know why.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:48 am
Well when someone sees a picture of L, regardless whether theyhave seen the whole Death Note series and/or know it well or not, as long as they have heard of it, they will know who it is. L.

Ye, I test these kinds of things...

All the characters are stars though, without one, another would be pointless.  

Silver_Afro

Illumina Vierge

Benevolent Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:35 am
You do have a very valid point there. I mean, a vast majority of Kira's success was due to Misa's favor. Ryuk also played a key hand or two throughout the series. Or course without Kira or L there just wouldn't be a show to begin with. And the entire investigation team, particularly Matsuda, all had a crucial hand in it as well.
Cosmetically and somewhat depending on what each person favors in their characters, it could be said that Misa and Kira were the stars of the show. I heard this popular opinion, and it's not without grounds. But to be honest, without L I wouldn't have watched more than a couple episodes. Kira's killings and Misa's hot little body only held my attention for so long. Fortunately, I didn't have to wait long to see L as plot of the story was forced to unfold by his every push and hand. L kept the story moving. He made it intense. Excellently played, he forced the villain (Kira) to be even more evil and vicious than he already was. This was due to the many times that he came so close to exposing Light's identity as Kira and Light became desperate more than once to make sacrifices that would keep his true identity from being revealed.
I just think that if you had to remove one character from the story. It would be most hurt be removing L. It's not that hard to replace a hot body (Misa) And even Light was just a smarter than usual arrogant bad boy. His only real edge was the deathnote, which gave him supernatural power. And with Ryuk and Misa pulling every other string to keep him safe, it was pretty much 3 to 1; Kira, Misa, and Ryuk against L. Although I do have to admit, the investigation team did do their part, so perhaps in that light it was a little more elvated, but far from equal in consequence.  
Everything Death Note

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games