Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Grombie? ? ?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xhxexaxtxhxexrx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:41 pm
I've done searched on this "Grombie" skin, and still don't seem to get any straight answers.
What I've found out is that it was here for a long time (since '05?) and suddenly dissipated because its popularity went down enormously.
What is all this about, and what EXACTLY is Grombie???
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:57 pm
grombie = 'zombie' created when a grunny (green bunny) bit/leaped on 05 users during the Halloween event that was apparently impossibly hard to do.

if you want a more detailed explination, you might want to read this guide and maybe this one too  

emorexic-pimp

Gambino Regular

xhxexaxtxhxexrx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:02 pm
emorexic-pimp
grombie = 'zombie' created when a grunny (green bunny) bit/leaped on 05 users during the Halloween event that was apparently impossibly hard to do.

if you want a more detailed explination, you might want to read this guide and maybe this one too

So I take it users today will not be able to get "Grombied"?
(heh heh heh)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:19 pm
Correct. The available substitutes today are the zombie skin (called "glompie" by some) available from Skin Tyte and combinations of dead/red eyes and green or sickly skin.  

Avzel

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff