Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

patrick ephing bateman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:41 pm
Dude-LAP
Austin Shipp
Feune
No I know hes a decent shooter.

Well yeah your right but only because Kobe got there when he was younger. He won his first championship at 21. Kobe at Lebrons age had 3 rings and a number of NBA Team and Defensive team honors. Lebron would need to win a championship to me to be considered as achieving more than Kobe there.

But its about whos better now. And Kobe still has 3 rings (was a great contibutor to the Lakers no matter what anyone says to spite him) Plus another Finals apperance. The 2 years before his finals appearance he got his team to the playoffs almost single handedly. Because the talent in the West was superior to the east during those stretches. Kobe led the Lakers last season to the best record in one of the most competitive conferance races ever.

Bynum got injured...Gasol got injured for a stretch where LA played other teams that were gunning for a better playoffs spot. He took the strongest defensive assignment and always got the best from the other teams.
To me if anything its just too close to call or Kobe has to slightly edge him because hes been there and done more. But since its about where are they both at right now to me its just too close.

when kobe got 3 rings he had shaq in his prime and others, Lebron has ......................................nice shoes?

The Cavs actually have a very good team around LeBron James. Mo Williams, Delonte West, Varejao, Ilgauskus.

i think we all saw there in the end just how useful the rest of the players on the cavs team are. i'm from cleveland and cheered for the cavs back when they had the awful jerseys pre-wine and gold throwback, but god did the rest of the team let me down. z looked like he was fresh out of high school the way dwayne wade just threw him around. mo made that promise of a win then looked like a damn fool. delonte, who i'm a huge fan of normally, he didn't step up whatsoever. varejao isn't 'on' enough to make much of a difference. ben wallace, as you clearly noticed, isn't even worth mentioning because no one even bothers guarding him past five feet from the basket. boobie had one playoff season of glory but he's not at all to the level he needs to be at yet. szczerbiak literally still belongs at miami of ohio because ever since he left boston, i have no idea where his talent went. pavlovic was really good at putting up zeros across the board. and of course lebron played phenomenally but he acted so immature there at the end just leaving. i mean mj never did that. if he wants to be the greatest, he's going to have to be more of a role model when he loses, not just when he wins. thank god for shaq coming so that someone other than lebron can do something in the paint.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:55 pm
Apparently LeBron got Dunked on and a Nike Represtative took the evidence (I want to see it). Now LeBron is making the news for the wrong reason and it does break the first amendment(Freedom of Press anyone). Sheesh LeBron is that concerned about his image, that he won't let people watch him get dunked upon gonk  

KTS

patrick ephing bateman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:08 pm
actually no, it has nothing to do with the first amendment. i'm in no way defending that it's kind of lame that he would do that if it was true, but it was an event that there was to be no cameras present at. you're not allowed to take pictures at movies, certain concerts, strip clubs, some kinds of sporting events, private events, etc. it has absolutely nothing to do with the first amendment, though.  
General Sports Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff