Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Tainted Love~(1x1)~(Fiercely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe we actually landed on the moon (with humans-during the Space Race)?
  DUH! I believe everything the government says!
  Are you brain-dead? We can't even go to the moon [i]now[/i].
  Hard to say..there's evidence on both sides..
  We shouldn't even bother with space-exploration.
  *No idea what you're talking about*
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:02 pm
Marian shook her head. "No . . . he just got . . . angry . . ." she said softly. "But he didn't hurt me." she added.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:51 am
Euras relaxed a little at that. "Then he was only angry on your behalf..which is a good thing.." he considered the duke for a moment before grinning. "I would give you my blessing, if you chose to marry him, as would mother." he said with certainty, chuckling a little.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:14 am
Marian's face quickly grew at least a dozen shades of red. "M-m-m-m-m-m-me?!!!" she asked incredulously, shocked at what her brother had just suggested. "I-I . . . I . . . H-he . . . M-m-m-m-m-marry?!" she asked, having a hard time wrapping her mind around the idea. After all . . . Kaysal was a duke . . . and even IF she liked him enough to marry him . . . why would he want her? She'd been a nobody . . . a slave . . . even now, she only considered herself a commoner . . . She'd never known any other status . . .  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:19 pm
Euras grinned at her blushing reaction and stammering. He placed a hand on her shoulder. "Of course, sister. He is not a man to look at titles, if he cares for you, it will be only because of you, yourself. Kaysal would not deny himself the one he loved on matters of rank, and nor should you. I think you would not be blushing so brightly if you didn't have at least some niggling of feeling for him, my sweet." he chuckled.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:34 pm
Marian blushed a little more. "I . . . I guess so . . ." she said softly. She still wasn't sure, but she was hoping.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:49 am
((Bumped cause I can't sleep and had been re-reading this. ^-^))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:18 am
(O_O T__T *whiny noise* No staying up without me! >_<)

Euras chuckled and ran his hand through her hair as they began walking back towards the outdoors. Once out, he motioned for a carriage to be brought around and then looked back to Marian. "I think he'll make you a fine husband, little sister. And you'll likely have him wrapped around your little finger in no time." he said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:28 pm
((Yeah . . . not staying up that late ever again . . . T-T Now, I've only got about two hours before I have to leave for church . . . T-T What a waste of the day . . . T-T))

Marian sheepishly brushed some hair behind her ear and bit her lower lip lightly. "I . . . I dunno . . ." she murmured and then entered the carriage. She wasn't really sure about how she felt towards Kaysal . . . sure, he was a good friend but . . . did she like him like that?  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:03 am
((Bump!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:57 pm
(o-o How late did you stay up?)

Euras smiled at her as he entered the carriage. "Mom's going to be so happy to see you.." he said as the carriage began moving once they were in. "I'm glad we found each other.."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:01 am
((Um . . . I don't remember but it was something like 3:30 or something like that . . .))

Marian smiled. "Me too . . . Even though I never knew that I had a brother . . . I'm still really happy . . ." she said and reached over and grabbed his hand, smiling happily.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:19 pm
((Bump! ^-^))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:28 am
((AW COME ON! Marian was about to reunite with her mother! T-T And then the RP Diiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeddddd . . . T-T That is unsatisfactory and makes me sadedededed. T-T))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff