Welcome to Gaia! ::

Keroro's Secret Military Base...ment...

Back to Guilds

A Sgt. Frog/Keroro Gunso(u) fan guild. 

Tags: Frog, Keroro, Sgt. Frog, Gunso, Gunsou 

Reply Invasion Meeting Room
Keroro vs. Keroro: Great Duel in the Sky! (Spoiler Alert)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keroro or Dark Keroro? Or someone else?
  Dark Keroro Dai-Gunso!
  Keroro Gunso, de arimasu!
  Shivava!
  Doruru!
  Miruru!
View Results

Lechat du Cheshire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:21 am
User ImageKeroro Gunso the Super Movie 3!
超劇場版ケロロ軍曹3 ケロロ対ケロロ 天空大決戦であります!

(Might be updated in the future)

SO! I thought I'd make a thread for discussing the 3rd movie. 8B
How did you like it? How about the story? Any scenes in particular you found hilarious? Awesome? Sad? Weird? Cute? The list is endless~! (Well, almost. xD)

What was your favorite moments in it? Feel free to post screenshots. <3

How about the characters? Anyone in particular you liked? Or disliked, for that matter?

Speak up and tell your opinion on it~! <3 -salutes-
(And no, it doesn't necessarily have to be related to the questions above. xD)

---

Haven't watched it yet? Here's the links to the English subbed version!
The subtitles may not be a 100% correct, but hey, it works. <3
Also, if anyone has a better subbed version, feel free to say so and we'll put up the link(s) here!
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 11
I recommend watching the credits too; there are some pretty funny and interesting scenes in them. ;3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:44 pm
I rather liked that movie lol. I think the ones before it were a little more interesting but when it comes down to seeing relationships in a bit of a different way this particular movie is good for it.
Unfortunately I could see where some of it was going to go but it was still interesting to watch regardless.

Oh!! Kururu was particularly interesting in this movie! Its like seeing a whole other side to him, even though it may not be much different. Also why is that Saburo, someone that apparently skips class, so flippin' smart? xd  

Crochet Hearts
Vice Captain

Timid Seeker

6,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Lechat du Cheshire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:03 am
... -stares at poll for a bit- who to pick, Dark Keroro or Shivava... -sweatdrop-

exclaim Like, MAJOR spoiler alert for anyone who hasn't watched the movie? ;; exclaim
(feel free to delete this post if it has too many spoilers or something)

Gawd, I loved the 3rd movie, even if parts of it was rather obvious. 8B
The rock paper scissors scene was funny. xD;; what a misunderstanding...
Then again, I wouldn't have known what Dark Keroro meant either. > w > ;;
User Image
Geh, if I were to write all of the stuff about the movie rummaging about inside my head...
This would end up one awfully long reply. =´u = ;; -cough- so I'll try and keep it as short as possible. <|D;;
(Like I'm actually able to do that ;; -shot- anyway...)
I actually liked the 3rd movie better than the two previous for some reason...
It's interesting how the whole Kiruru thing seems to be in all 3 movies. O u o
It was fun to see how their costumes from the 2nd movie "striked back" in the 3rd movie. xD

FFFFFF, I loved the "Dark Keroro Platoon". <3 Dark Keroro, Shivava and Doruru all seemed so awesome...
But nyaa, it was kinda lame how the good guys ganged up on them. > w >
I still think Shivava's awesome, even if he's so annoyingly cocky. xD
I can't help but wonder about Miruru's tail though...
Not to mention how the stripes on Dark Keroro's face changes from tadpole to grown-up...

Lawl, actually Mutsumi is rather smart...
He was the only one in class who got all answers correct in this test they got once. o u o ;;
Some guy even told his teacher, I think she was, that it was almost impossible to get such a high score~ x u x
It doesn't match well with him skipping class so much though. xD;;
And Kururu was pretty kick-a** in the 3rd movie~ @ u @
I know what you mean though, he acts so very...well, yeah. 8U;; -can't explain it-

And... YAY FOR SCREENTIME FOR THE GARURU PLATOON~ 8U
Even if it was only one picture, but hey, they were there, that's what matters. 8C

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:04 pm
Hehe the Garuru Platoon just wanted more screen time. xd
Yeah that scene was great. xd Makes you wonder if that was planned...lol.
And funny I never noticed him being as great in the past couple, I'm sometimes slow and forgetful though...lol  

Crochet Hearts
Vice Captain

Timid Seeker

6,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Lechat du Cheshire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:01 am
(Thanks for fixing the thread title, I forgot all about it~ @ A @ ;; )

Lawl, they eye'd a chance to gain some more screentime... < w < > w >
Garuru Platoon deserves more screentime in general. D8
I wonder what their every day is like anyway. O u o

It's another thing I love about the series; the "random jokes" xD
Also, it's nice to see a movie that isn't just overly dramatic and still comical. @ u @
The "onii-chan" scene made me laugh too...
Keroro just couldn't let it slide, could he. xD;;

Kururu you mean? Well... It IS Kururu. |D;;
I think the thought of having a "worthy opponent" made him more interested in the whole situation...
Although he does seem helpful to a degree in the 2nd movie as well. > w >
He fixed up their spaceship without anyone asking him to after all. 8O
...although it did feel a bit "...showoff."-like. xD;;

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:36 pm
I just thought I'd put it up there just in case. smile

Lol the random jokes are awesome. The movie was both suspensful/exciting and funny for that reason.
Lol the "onii-chan" scene...

Kururu yeah. Lol yeah he probably did that as a like "See what I can do?" kind of thing. Probably could have been followed up with "I don't think YOU could pull it off, ku ku ku..." if it was in a conversation...  

Crochet Hearts
Vice Captain

Timid Seeker

6,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Lechat du Cheshire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:19 am
(I've been inactive for too long, erk... = u = ;; )

Good thinking there. 8B

... -ended up voting for Dark Keroro in the poll-
Shivava follows up close though. 8V;;

Mhm, typical Keroro Gunso right there. xD
I love the movies for that though. And the series in general.

I don't think I ever really got the "relation" between Keroro and Dark Keroro correctly... @ x @ ;;
I seemed to lose focus around the end when it was explained. > u > ;;
-has trouble staying focused on something for so long unless it's in the cinema or something ;;-
Maybe I should go watch it again. xD;;
Something with him being a clone though...wasn't it?
-remembers something with Kiruru being mentioned-

Sounds like something he'd do alright. xD
Lawl, I could see that happening though... He was epic like that though. 8B

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:22 pm
This movie was by far the best one in the series of feature films that this anime has.
Or at least that is my opinion.

The Dai-Gunsou platoon is a very interesting one at that, Though I'm getting Tired of Miruru/Mirara/Nasca popping up in the films, she's a good character and all but, come on, redundancy.
I think it made a great Drama film, not at all like the series usualy has, with its' quirky humor and almost paper thin plot lines. This movie made me cry at one point.

It was the point that Fuyuki and Keroro were seperated again, it was just such a drama scene.

Oh yes, Shivava, He is a quirky little character who contrasts with Tamama perfectly, their rivalry is shortly played out but I'm guessing long lived, haha, it makes me sad when he's defeated though, he'd become my favorite character in the film.

Doruru was interesting too, not many designs can pull off having guns for hands but his character took the angel quite nicely, his relationship with Shivava looked to me like maybe a brotherly relationship at first, but more on it I thought they would make a cute couple. Sorry if that fact distrubs you, haha.

Dai-Gunso, the typical villain! I like the fact that they bring the whole Kiruru thing back into this in a way though, and the fact that he's supposed to be the opposite of Keroro-san. I dont think the movie would have worked well if he had'nt been though. I love characters like this, they put on a stiff front, make you think that all they can be is evil, when really they're just alone and want a freind.

The ending was touching though, a bit...unreal for me, they seem to all become freinds a little too easily, and the fact that they didnt explain WHY Dark Keroro DIDNT dissapear like he should have sort of pissed me off. although I really did love it.

The ending credits are very interesting, showing that Dark Keroro and Keroro become freinds, though they have to say good by, I interperet as Dai-Keroro wanting to go out and find himself his own place to call home.If you look and watch closely you can find Shivava beating up Goku I belive. And the planet that looks just like earth except with the funky alien ears, the house and the children that represent Fuyuki and Natsumi, I actually thought it very cute, and he's re-united with Doruru and Shivava as well, though it doesnt show it, they do end up finding the planet and house.

I also wouldnt mind seeing these characters played out and brought up in an episode of the show, that would be very interesting.

All in all, It really was a great movie, I've found myself watching it over and over again, in fact it was this movie that opend up my obsession for the show.

I would deffinatly recommend it to any fan that has'nt seen it, or just anyone in general.

-Resaka-Taichou.-  

Resaka Taichou

Tamago1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:36 pm
I was laughing at the idea with the princesses really hard,but very good.We'll Miss ya,KeroroDaiGunso.AKA dark keroro.How come Kiruru was in all 3 movies?(not includin' 4)"Nii-chan!!!My twin brother Nii-Chan!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:45 am
cry im so jealous.....i havent watgh that movie.....ngee....*sob..sob* crying  

May Kizoku

1,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

obliviousCrafter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:47 pm
may_chan_xoxo
cry im so jealous.....i havent watgh that movie.....ngee....*sob..sob* crying

Look at the links in the very first post, they lead to the parts of the movie on youtube.  
Invasion Meeting Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games