Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play in Paradise

Back to Guilds

Come and entertain your imagination in Paradise. All are welcome! 

Tags: free, Role Playing, Paradise 

Reply The Books Come to Life Here (Fantasy RP Forum)
Mystistical Orphanage (always accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:28 am
Sandry felt like she was going to be sick. Beads of sweat formed on her brow and she collapsed to her knees holding her stomach.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:47 am
Tanis saw Sandry collapse and he ran over to the door and yelled, "WE NEED SOME HELP IN HERE!"
he then ran back over to Sandry and put his arm around her, using the little bit of magic he knew how to use to try to stop some of the pain that she must be feeling.
God, I wish I would've been able to finish my lessons  

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:21 am
The lady that opened the door for Tanis came running up the stairs and saw how green in the face Sandry looked. "She closed her eyes for a second didn't she?" In the corner there was a clean bucket and the women brought it over to Sandry, who began to throw up into the bucket. She took a cloth and began to wipe Sandry's brow. " Here is the thing Sandry does remember some of her past but she can't see anything the theory is that she can only smell hear and feel what's going on in her memory. I will tell you more later when we go downstairs.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:50 pm
Tanis grabbed Sandry's hair, holding it back out of the puke bucket. "but, why would she not be able to see any of it?"  

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:06 pm
"She was knocked out cold and she could only hear, smell and feel everything that was going on." The lady was rubbing Sandry's back as Sandry finished throwing up.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:26 pm
"oh," tanis said, feeling a little sorry for the poor girl  

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

AerisSerris

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:27 pm
Coraline came to chapter two in the book, every moment grabbing her attention in the story.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:29 am
"I think we should get her to bed. It's getting late and you must be tired." The lady stood up and went to dump the vomit bucket out.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:19 pm
"yeah," Tanis said, suddenly feeling very tired.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:51 pm
Coraline continued to chapter 3.  

AerisSerris

Lady Jashara Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:52 pm
(Is this ok? if not I can always make her something else.)

Gaia Name: Lady Jashara Shadow
Name: Jashara
Race: Cat Dragon
Personality: She's sweet, kind, and very shy, but has a foul temper sometimes
Bio: Her family was attacked by humans and her mother hid her in a cevas in the wall of the cave. Her father was trying to fight off the humans but there were to many of them and her mother went to help him. She watched as the humans killed her parents and shot down her siblings as the tried to flee. She stayed where she was half hoping that thay would come to kill her but also hoping that they would just go away.
Apperiance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:55 pm
((sorry I'm so late. I haven't been on in awhile because of school. hope this is okay))
Gaian name: Brichianna94
Name- Buttons and Josh
Race: mythical bunnies
personality- they are as smart as teenagers but can be lazy and stubborn at times. They are basically like little kids but can get as serious as a teen when they needed to. Josh is the outgoing trouble maker that corrupts his sister every now and then and Buttons is the shy and responsible one that tries to keep Josh out of trouble.
bio: Buttons and Josh were captured and takin away from their parents. The scientists were so fascinated by the two creatures that they did a bunch of tests. After their 3rd birthday the lab caught fire and they just barely escaped. Now they live at the orphanage.
Appearance:
User Image

Buttons and Josh ran throgh the forrest laughing and shouting. They were happy to have a new home. They felt safe. Buttons stopped running and Josh rammed into her. "Hey! Why'd you stop?" he shouted angrily. Buttons stared off into the distance and Josh followed her gaze. "That's a big building..." she whispered. It was their first day at their new home.  

Brichianna94

The Books Come to Life Here (Fantasy RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games