Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
aquarium cuttlefish

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mippomammie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:48 pm
Ok so this is a very stupid question, but I just bought some cuttlefish and I want to put them in my aquarium, but I can't. I go to my inventory to try to click the button that says "Do you want to use this item?"and when I press yes, a general error always happens. Is something wrong with my computer?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:30 pm
First of all, welcome to the NSTG! Secondly, there is no such thing as a stupid question here; everyone deserves to be answered and paid attention to.

So, to answer your question; let's see. If your fish is already in your inventory, you can just head straight to your aquarium. Hit "Aquarium Inventory" at your top left, and you'll see a little menu come up below to let you see your fish, decorations, backgrounds, etc. Click "Fish," and you can just drag + drop your fish into their habitat. The drag + drop thing also applies to any other decorative items you may want to put in your tank.

Hope this helps!

Ebony the Peacian Vampire
Newbie Supporting & Training Guild Crew
Donations & Charities Subforum Head Moderator
Secondary Moderator of Event Management

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash