Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply ~Art/ Library Room~
Valentine's Day event=Fanfiction: I love you

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

klavierxapollo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:38 pm
Characters: Naruhina! Jokes XD SasuNaru
Title: I love you

-----

Quietly striding down the training ground where the past 2 years of his teammates first became an actual team. Being tied by Kakashi-sensei, beaten him, even got his..you know what poked and flew into the air 10ft high. Also, knowing his teams personality and fed by her and was cared by him...

This is the spot. The very stop where he was tied up, by this rusty pole. Carefully caressing the pole, while keeping his head down, remembering the time, remembering him.

Sitting down cross legged he slowly laid back, with his head facing the darken sky. Stars flickering per minute to his eyes and the moon.. Reflecting..him.

Everywhere he goes, he always sees something that reminds him...of him and it doesn't help either that tomorrow is Valentine's Day, where every couples get together, send each other lovable/cute gifts to one another.

Sighing he decided it was about time to head home. Through his way.. He seems to be failing to forget about him. He cares for him, he needs him, wants him... But he's gone..he does not have the power to do anything. Trudging him the stairs, and to his doorway he silently said, "...Ashiteru." Shutting the door behind.

----
"Ashiteru..mo." Gentle leaves flew in Naruto's window and when he woke up next morning, a special kind of leaf was on his head.

By:klavierxapollo AU: I kind of rushed, I never like to write long fanficitons, sorry  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:17 pm
Wow, I've made so many mistakes, now that I reread it.  

klavierxapollo

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:52 pm
it's very short.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:37 pm
Zubora
it's very short.
I know, I don't like to write long stories.  

klavierxapollo

~Art/ Library Room~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff