Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions!! Make a thread and introduce yourself to the guild!!
Hiya

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rogue_vulcan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:14 am
Hiya all...I'm Roger...I'm from NYC...married with 4 children and have lots of interests...mainly Star Trek...anime...and games to occupy myself when I have time to run away from the stresses of reality.

Thank you very much for lettin' me join. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:51 am
Good to see the glitch was finally thwarted. I'm Antonia, as you figured I'm one of the mods--- though I am pretending to be dictator until Doressa Resurfaces.

Four kids- OUCH.

How long have you been married?  

AntoniaMerEnfant

rogue_vulcan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:22 pm
Hiya Antonia...yep...I was finally allowed in...a pleasure to meet the temporary dictator...lol...thank you very much for the warm welcome. biggrin

Sorry for the 2 day lack of presence...I've been suffering from lack of sleep due to my 4 yr old refusing to sleep through the night and the day after that...poof....internet went down....but here I am! biggrin

Yep...4 kids...I want 4 more...but every time I bring it up...the wife tells me to stay away from her. rofl

Been happily married for 6 yrs...though it feels like 6 days. (just in case she joins and see this. lol )  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:25 pm
Hello!
we have already talked to eachother, but i want to welcome you at the guild.
i´m just another silly member without power, but i do my best to keep the mods busy...
i like Star Treck and cannot wait to see the new movie.  

Ameliechan

9,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Partygoer 500

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:52 pm
Mod power is pretty limited at the moment Amelie, everything we touch seems to glitch-- sweatdrop

No worries, you'll find a lot of people occasionally vanish from the Guild. The downside of a 21+ guild is that from time to time members go on maternity/paternity leave, they work extreme overtime, have massive school work, or just generally encounter... life.

Though regular posting is always embraced and enjoyed 3nodding Mostly, activity should be something you want to do and not feel obligated to do. Once again, adult guild, adult mindset....

Ok, here goes "LIK OMG U WER LIK GON LIK 2 DAYZ?!?!??!!!111??!?!///!!?!"

and yay for 6 years, if there's a secret to such things let the rest of us know!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:32 pm
Wow, so many new people joined since I was gone.. sweatdrop

Anywho, Hallo!
Welcome to the guild ^.^
Hope you like it around here  

Mercenaryx2070

O.G. Noob

Introductions!! Make a thread and introduce yourself to the guild!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games