Reply Episode Discussion
5X01 Season Premiere

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sapphire Waterlilly

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:18 pm
I was hooked right away. When the dishwasher was open and I saw the knives I was like aw naw you knew what was going to happen. It was nice to see Anna Lucia. It was awful when she said Libby says hi. The Island is so messed up now. It really sucked for Locke. I wonder how they are going to get Hurley out of jail. What did everyone else think?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:44 am
I have no idea how they're going to do it, but they have to.

They have to.

gonk  

Spiral Out

Broken llPaperll Condoms

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:16 am
I want Kate to quit calling Aaron her son. They have to get Hurley out of jail like now. And Ben. Ben.Ben.Ben.Ben.Ben. Whose said is he really on? His own.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:58 am
Ya its going to be very interesting to see how they spring Hurley out of jail but maybe they wont have to when they got to the church with only five people the old lady seemed to think that was enough.  

Old Ugly Bunny

Dayztk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:25 pm
Good lord. I missed the first three episodes of season five and when i went to abc.com to look for them, there was only episode 4 and the ones that come after that. I can't watch the other episodes without watching the first three. Does ANYONE know where I can get the first three episodes?? I'm literally crying right now!!

Episode Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games