Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Fishing, what is with this fishing?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teddork

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:14 pm
Ok, I've gotten the concept on how to fill my bucket with fish and other objects, but the fella at the Fishing Hole Shop will never buy my fish. Do they all collect somewhere or must you get 10 of the same fish in your bucket at once? Please advise.

Thanks a bunch,
Ted  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:05 am
hmm it seems to be working for me.
Did you go to the store to sell it?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/shopping.php?key=alpltfbdnxgowsfn

the bottom part is for selling things. select the game tab, and click on the fish you want to sell. Then type in the number of fish you want to sell. then click sell and when the confirm box comes up click ok. You usually have to scroll up to see it. It likes to hide.  

XXXSweetkittyXXX

6,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Avzel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:39 pm
Please note: there is always the possibility that you can sell it for more in the Marketplace. You can also accumulate large numbers of fish and exchange them for hats and other items.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:31 am
My problem is that it says i caught a fish, but it never shows up in my inventory. I caught a lot of guppy and an old boot, but none of it is in my inventory, nor did it show in the bucket.  

MaetharanelTeleunya

Wealthy Partier

9,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Nadoriel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:28 pm
Wow! I read this topic and I just realized I had a fishing rod... But where can I use it? I can't find any lake here... O.o

sorry ^^'  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:31 am
Oh no... It happens the same to me!! I save the game but my bounty doesn't go to my inventory... -.- Why is that?  

Nadoriel

Avzel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:58 pm
Nadoriel
Oh no... It happens the same to me!! I save the game but my bounty doesn't go to my inventory... -.- Why is that?

It doesn't work for me either.
I suppose it's one of the many things we will have to wait for to be fixed...horrible English, but you get my drift.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:28 pm
how do i actually find out  

lorac1

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas