Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Your Favorite Kyouya Moment! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brightwingz

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:42 pm
i love all the Kyouya moments...especially the ones with Tamaki 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:52 pm
My favorite would have to be when he blackmailed Kasanoda so cheerily... "I hope you know that my family employs a police force of 100 men... And if you were to let that information that you have just received slip... Well, we wouldn't want that to happen, would we? smile "

There are tons of other Kyouya moments that I love though, like his face in the Mon Ami scene, flipping over the table, standing there while everyone else freaks about Renge, and the entirety of the shopping mall episode. When I first saw the shopping mall episode I jumped and said "Yeah! It's a Kyouya episode!"  

LIGHTPIE7

Xion_Luvs_Roxas

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:05 pm
LIGHTPIE7
My favorite would have to be when he blackmailed Kasanoda so cheerily... "I hope you know that my family employs a police force of 100 men... And if you were to let that information that you have just received slip... Well, we wouldn't want that to happen, would we? smile "

There are tons of other Kyouya moments that I love though, like his face in the Mon Ami scene, flipping over the table, standing there while everyone else freaks about Renge, and the entirety of the shopping mall episode. When I first saw the shopping mall episode I jumped and said "Yeah! It's a Kyouya episode!"

The shopping mall episode scared the crap outta me especially in the end......  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:53 am
Anytime he's angry xd  

Koriya-chan

Darkx_xAngelx_x237

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:51 am
stare .... Favorite Kyouya Moment..................
ARE. YOU. CRAZY.

scream What difficulty level of a question is this?!!?!? gonk It's so hard!!

When he's doing the calm, cool, and perfect facade and when he's showing his imperfections and letting his hair down! Each time he's angry it just shows his human side... which is quite intimidating yes, but all the more entertaining. Ever moment with Tamaki, is like a reflection of the best of friendships. Merit or whatever, they are close. And really, I love every moment he has with Haruhi XD ... like episode 8. heart heart heart heart And even in the manga when Kaoru has his chats. XD I'm about to fangirl what can I say? XD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:07 pm
Crystal Ai
my fav kyoya moments are...

when he tells haruhi "you can repay me with your body..."

in the ep "and so kyoya met him" (i think) when he gets really mad and yells " shut up tamaki!" *flips over table*

and when tamaki said "ma ma?" and kyoka replays "what is it now...daddy?"

lol i almost died with he said that xd

i love kyoya heart

(ps this is all in the dub)

That and when her called Tamaki a dumba#$(in the dub) don't get me wrong I love Tamaki but that line was something I never expceted Kyoya to say  

kiyomiuchiha01

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250

keliantria

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:55 pm
I loved the last episode, when he had to deal with his own police force, and made a dent in the car. XD

Ohhh, and also in the last episode when Tamaki was going to dance with Haruhi, and he grabs her hand and leads her away, resulting in an enraged Tamaki. But the best part? When he pushes her back to Tamaki. <3 That was nice of him.

Then again, I like every moment with Kyouya in it... ._.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:33 pm
My favorite episdoe with Kyouya in it would have to be when they're trying to figure out what Haruhi's afraid of, and he ends up on his bed.  

redheadsrule13

Romantic Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

mitus

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:22 am
i just like kyoya every moment is his best ha he is the best every time i try to think of my favorite kyoya moment another and another moment just pops into my head and i'm like oh that ones awesome to so i can't really tell you  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:02 pm
I think it has to be when he wakes up at the mall and has to think back as to how he got there biggrin

After re-watching the first episode, I also like that he's the first to have a lightbulb moment, but chooses not to share that information.  

PandoraCaitiff

7,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

qweruio

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:58 pm
Kitsune Minamino
Oh that's easy! When he's uncharacteristically nice with a hidden motive. Like when he's black mailing people.

agreed xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:02 pm
All of them! Can that be considered as an answer? I like it when he's the Low Blood Pressure Demon Lord and he's "Not what I expected." look most-but then, there're other moments when he's so cool, cute.... So hard to decide... A Kyoya fan is in the house!  

Tsukki_Mikoto

Distinct Dreamer

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas