Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
I cant find the Aquarium Guide, please help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favourite Gaia feature? Where does your gold go?
The Aquarium
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Clothes for your Aviatar
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
A Rally Car
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Furniture for the House
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Something Else ( please feel free to Post )
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Magic Moppy 14

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:21 pm
One of my favourite Gaia features so far is the aquarium. I am just now, at about two weeks of Gaian age, at the stage where I think I can start to customise certain things by saving up gold. I started on a car, house and have bought a few bits of clothing, but as stated I think I will focus on my aquarium for a bit.

Anyway, I found this really cool guide that told you what settings (music, temperature etc) each type of fish liked. I cant seem to find it anymore, though it was on this guild forum and I have tried several times. What I really need to know is What Settings Do Cuttlefish Like ????

On an aside if someone could also tell me what the funny shaped blocks you can win from Daily Chance are for I'd like to know that too. Thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:55 pm
I'm guessing you mean the Tetris Bloxs

Market Listings

They can be equiped like just like other items and they make your avatar a tetris block xd Try the preview option on the individual market pages to get a better idea if you want.

I didn't see an aquarium guide in the guild's resources forum. But I know I've found really good guides in the Main Gaia Guides and Resources forum Though I don't know in particular which one, if any, you had seen previously.

(Most of my gold goes into investments so I can get more gold...for what end I'm not sure anymore XP)  

AvianFlame

Dapper Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Avzel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:20 pm
Also try the Aquarium subforum

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-aquarium/f.393/  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:46 pm
Thanks. It seems Cuttlefish like Chilly or Moderate water and the song Oh Lighthouse among a couple of others.

I am selling my blocks in the marketplace too.

Keep voting on the poll everyone  

Magic Moppy 14

Menardi9

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:13 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-aquarium/aquarium-faq-you-got-questions-we-got-answers/t.43808037/  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games