Submit

Cats or Dogs
  Cats
  Dogs
View Results

Semilanceata

Witty Swapper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:18 pm
Make up a invention to help animals or to help you take care of your animals.

Ex.kitNmits little gloves you put on your cats when you are giving them a bath, feeding them from a bottle, or give them shots and they are reusable.

1st place gets a Panda plush
2nd place gets a bun-bun plush
3rd place gets a water meat plush  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:28 pm
a machine, that looks like a water dispenser.

whenever the cat or dog's bowl i empty it automatically refills, and if it is old it sucks it up throws it away and then refills. sso when you go on a vacation yu can leave your pet home. :::::::::::: smile )))) unless you take them wiht you  

Shiori601

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:16 pm
a little machine that floats around with you when walking with your dog. So when your dog goes to the rest room or tosses his cookies it will clean it up automaticly (i think i spelt it wrong xd ) You do not even have to touch it your hands are clean. The machine can hold 15 loads *giggles*
if full before end of walk, it will fly to nearest garbage can depost the "stuff" into a bag and put in garbage can and return to you.
User Image it looks kinda like this except without the gaint propeller, the seat. and the drill (designs are optional xd )  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:44 pm
A tennis ball dispenser for your dog that throws the ball and is easy for the puppy to reload it just drops it at the bottom and the machine throws it again. The dog noses a button to make it throw, and the dog can have fun while you are gone!!! xd  

Stealthasaurus Rex

Sparkly Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100

brichalynn

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:24 pm
ok, two parts to this thing, part one- a chip in side the dog, monotoring when it needs to eat whach sends signals to part two- a computerized food despenser.the computer lets out enough food, but not too much. its to keep the dog from overeating and making themselves sick.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:13 pm
i have turtles so here's one for them:

A big rock thats moldable to fit my tank but hard enought for turtles to bask/rest/walk. it also slowly dissolves giving of nutrients in the water and also keeping the water clean so it reduces the amount of time used to wash the tank...  

Zova Dot

Beloved Friend

6,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Games and Contests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items