Yes
  No
  You've had a rough time
  I'll forgive you
View Results

ladyAnlu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:46 am
I'm sorry that I haven't even been on in such a long time. I check this everyday, and apparently it has been saying that there hasn't been any new posts, so I haven't even bothered to check. Since I am at school again, any one willing to clue me in on what has been happening in the last month and a half. Speaking of being off, can someone give me some ideas of another contest. I'm going to run another contest again, cause I feel so guilty. gonk gonk WoW has been the center of my life but I will be back on here. I will let your VP know as well. Considering she was the reason for my distraction into WoW. Anything you want me to know that you don't feel like posting, PM me. I'm gonna see that faster than anything else. Sorry about the delay on this.... I'm hopefully going to be spending a lot more time on here this weekend, provided Doom doesn't keep me away. heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:19 am
It's ok, I fell into the same trap! It now shows your post counts in the guild instead of the total post count. It took me a mounth or two to figure that out.

It's ok, we all make mistakes.  

sunnykitty19990330

Anxious Ladykiller

10,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200

ladyAnlu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:08 am
Yeah that posts at the opening is very misleading, that is why I haven't been on cause I totally thought that it was total in the guild and not just my posts. Thanks for letting me know that.  
Beyond the Worlds

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games